Product Last Post Replies
Michael Savio
Hi Everyone! In Quizmaker, I love that I can enable the "print answers" checkbox so the learner can print the results.  The only problem is, well, the results.... How ...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Debbie Roberts
I imported music on a couple slides of the presentation.  When testing it, the presentation plays correctly on Chrome, Firefox and Safari.   However, having problems w...
Articulate Presenter almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Terry Coe
Is there any way to put an active timeline onto a Lightbox slide? I am trying to allow my user to back up and pause the slide to help them through the course, but I ca...
Articulate Storyline almost 9 years ago
By Terry Coe
Josephine Crimmins
Hi everyone I am adding much more video to an education module. Is there a rule of how much it will slow my module down.
By Christie Pollick
Senthil Kumar
Hi, Assume that a module has 5 pages and if I visit page 1, 3, and 5 then it should send completion status to LMS. Doesn't matter I visit or not the pages 2 and 4. ...
Kuriko A
I've stumbled upon another Accessibility issue with Storyline. When I create a button on any screen, and let's say I set the Alt text on the button to be 'Purple', a s...
John Fothergill
On the Choosing Player Features ( https://community.articulate.com/series/articulate-storyline-2/articles/choosing-player-features-in-articulate-storyline-2 ), very li...
By Leslie McKerchie
Jim Murtagh
Will someone assist me in developing a workflow to make sure my users see the latest revision of  a project and not a cached version on their local computer? How do I...
By Will Findlay
GForces Training
I am experiencing an issue with javascript within my articulate storyline project, as the email and print buttons do not function, I have read all of the various threa...
By GForces Training
Matthew Rodrigues
Hello everybody, I'm currently working on a quiz with Storyline 2 and when I retry my quiz from the results slide, it only goes through a third of the quiz and not all...
By Leslie McKerchie
Mark Fernley
Hi, Not sure if this has been covered in an earlier discussion... I have a slide with 4 images that represent the 4 sections in the course. I have configured three s...
By Michael Hinze
marielle paul-fortin
Hello My trigger is : Submit interaction Text Entry Interaction 1 when user cliks on the Hotspot. This trigger work good. But If my user press Entrer the interacti...
Aaron Barbee
Good morning, folks! I work for a law firm and a team of attorneys has proposed they'd like to offer a new product to clients. Here is the direct text from their emai...
By Cary Glenn
Nick Kroeker
Is it possible to create a multiple choice question within Storyline so that depending on what answer the student responds with, they will get 100%, 70%, 50% or 0? And...
By Leslie McKerchie
Audrey from Paris
Hi everybody, Our graphic designer will create a new template for storyline 2. Articulate is new for us and we don't know how to process. What kind of document I hav...
By Leslie McKerchie
Andreas Larsson
Since Storyline (1) does not support Print Results in HTML5 mode I decided to go for JavaScript to open up a printable certificate, but somehow the variables don't see...
By Christie Pollick
Kimberly Loughlin
I have a client that wants the menu and transcript buttons on the player (transcript = notes section) - but they want the TRANSCRIPT tab and transcript to show by defa...
By Leslie McKerchie
Robert Rhoads
We want to integrate quizzes created with Articulate Storyline 1 with a web application. For compatibility, we'd like to support both the HTML + Flash and the HTML5 ve...
By Gary Collins
a lewis
Cheers! Working in storyline 2 where a question on base layer results in correct or incorrect 1st try feedback layer. If gotten wrong, the user is taken to a hint lay...
By Gary Collins
Kuriko A
To comply with Accessibility requirements, I've been testing whether my course is fully functional when using only a keyboard. Unfortunately, I've found that it is not...