Product Last Post Replies
Donna Westwood
Hello all, I am currently working on a 508 course and I am using this new feature loads! I am however finding that the pop up window is huge - with no way of resizin...
Articulate Storyline almost 9 years ago
By Donna Westwood
Julie Wilson
Hello I would be grateful for some help with the following - I have created a base layer with a picture and 4 markers.  I have created 4 layers which correlate with ea...
By Cary Glenn
Zara Ogden
 Hello! I am an experienced Storyline user but am now being asked to use studio for a client. I want to create a survey or quiz with 4-5 questions (done already) and h...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Marlene Carrillo
Since upgrading to version 13 of Articulate this week, I have the following issues: * My quizmaker, engage and player buttons appear to be enabled but when I click ...
Articulate Presenter almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sam Carter
I haven't seen this discussed before, sorry if this is well known... If quiz questions are distributed throughout content, there's a problem the learner can run into ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Omar Garces
Hello, I have a slide that contains a checkmark which I want it to enable the NEXT button when the Learner clicks on it but than I want it to disable if the Learner u...
By Leslie McKerchie
Steve Wilhite
Here are my gripes: The only way I can pull up the Audio Options dialog is to record some audio, select it on the slide's timeline, and then click the little expand...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Pawan Ray
Is it possible to increase the font size of Menu?
Jolon Wickern
I recently ordered an upgrade to StoryLine 2 and just wanted to know if I'm going to have to recreate all of my storyline files or if they will convert to Storyline 2....
mike wood
Hello,  we are dropping tracking in our storyline files to the LMS RDS about 4% of the time.  I looked at the LMS commit function and also at the LMS finish function i...
By Leslie McKerchie
hamish salburg
Hi Folks I've published my project and now trying to email it to an SME. It doesn't give them anything to open. Anyone able to shed some light please?
George Moureau
This seems to be an ongoing problem. When I download any updates SL2 reverts to the trial version. I activate with my serial number, register the product, everything s...
Marnus van den Berg
Hi All I am experiencing a new problem since publishing via Articulate 2. The Android device I am testing the courses on can play them with no problem if they are pub...
Anil Bhat
Hello, We have developed a learning course in Articulate 13 where we have some Knowledge Check questions having no score. These screens are part of the PPT presentati...
Articulate Presenter almost 9 years ago
Dannette Nicastro
Scenario:  I have designed a blended "certification program".  There are eLearning components, as well as live demonstration portions which are assessed by the manager...
By Christie Pollick
Erika Kuczysnki
I have created a series of freeform drag and drop activities using Quizmaker. I currently  have the activity set so that the answers will only lock into place when it ...
By Leslie McKerchie
juanma andreani
Could you say me as to add a youtube video within my Article slide?
William  Han
Hello, I am new to  Articulate. We are using Quizmaker to generate online test and host it in PeopleSoft ELM. We have a request from our customer to provide detail in...
Sam Carter
We've got a new computer with Word 2013 on it.  Storyline does not publish to Word.  No error.  No .doc file is generated in the destination publish folder. Sam
By Leslie McKerchie
Ken Teutsch
Is there no global setting for "do not re-compress the video" in Storyline 2?  Do you have to choose that option on each video individually?
By Leslie McKerchie