Product Last Post Replies
Brian Mather
Hi there, Has anyone else encountered this problem and if so have you identified a cause? : Occasionally (and certainly more often than I would like) when I import a...
Articulate Storyline almost 9 years ago
By Brian Mather
Marnie Curl
I have a few questions about working with Storyline 2 and Canvas LMS. We want the course to to play within the frame within the Canvas LMS, not in a new window. Is th...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Teresa Donnelly
Hi!  :)  I have created a Final Exam in Storyline.  The entire project is a final exam with a results slide at the end.  When my users take the exam, it reports proper...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Peter Hoey
HI, I have set up a results page linking all the quizzies to it using storyline 2.  I have published the course and went through the quizzies, came to the results pag...
By Leslie McKerchie
James Mazur
I edited the color scheme, clicked Save and it shows up in the drop-down menu of color schemes. I click OK and go to publish the color scheme I selected is not there. ...
By Christine Hendrickson
Heidi Breslow
Hey Everyone,   I'm new to stroyline and have been trying to figure out how a user can hover over a picture that has a text field and receive a description or defini...
By Leslie McKerchie
Heidi Breslow
Hey Everyone,  I'm new to stroyline and have been trying to figure out how a user can hover over a picture that has a text field and receive a description or definiti...
By Leslie McKerchie
Trevor White-Miller
I'm having SCORM tracking issues when building new courses based on previous courses (used as templates). The html5 version of the new course seems to be picking up sa...
By Leslie McKerchie
Josefina Moreno
I have a Storyline 2 file that has a quiz. In the last slide (the results) it has the Prev and Next button showing. Since this is the last slide, I need to remove the ...
By Christie Pollick
gregory casseleux
Hello, I am working on a course with navigation in the slide (not in the player). To facilitate design changes, I've added the buttons (next and previous) in the slid...
By Leslie McKerchie
Marie P
Hello !   I was wondering if there was any way, when the learner sees the result slide of a quiz, that he sees the answer he has chosen AND if it's right or wrong ? ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Graham OKeeffe
Hello Experts, This is driving me crazy...I've set my trigger to hide the Retry button when the user score is 100%....but its just not working! I have attached a scr...
By Leslie McKerchie
Adam Hunt
Hi, Hoping for some help.  In my course I want to change the look of the feedback layers (correct, incorrect, try again).  I created a new feedback master, but I can'...
By Leslie McKerchie
Kathryn W
Hello out there! Seems like when I duplicate a slide, even after I rename it in a title text box, the menu guide does not include it in the display. Has anyone else e...
Articulate Engage almost 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
bruce amrein
Have been using Articulate for many years now and now the department is switching to Lectora. Now, I won't go into my personal feelings about Lectora, but let's just s...
By bruce amrein
Steven Hotson
Hi, I'm fairly new to Articulate Storyline 2 and I'm really enjoying using the software.  I hope you can help solve a query I have. I'm trying to create an animation...
By Christie Pollick
Patricia Thompson
I'm wondering if anyone else has had this problem. I've created an activity with blank text fields where I would like the learner to type answers. When I try to view t...
By Christie Pollick
Graham OKeeffe
Hi Experts Need help so much...how can I sequence test modes? I have attached screenshots to try and explain my dilemma. Please help me I have a deadline of tomorro...
By Emily Ruby
Megan Colbert
Hi, I was just wondering if anyone can help me with an issue I am having with my drop down matching activity. When you attempt to match the instruction with the order...
By Christie Pollick
Angela Cisternino
I have a staff member who is trying to complete competencies at home using a MAC and is unable to enter text on the Articulate 2 Storyline course that is uploaded to o...
By Christie Pollick