Product Last Post Replies
mike wood
Hello.  We have a system that is moodle based,  and our scorm files run well.   I have a need to allow another LMS to access our scorm packages, but i still need to tr...
Articulate Storyline 9 years ago
By Gary Collins
Brigitte Line Levesque
Hi everyone, I've been familiarizing myself with Storyline over the past month. I created a 30 minute course for our staff and the feedback has been great! Everyone lo...
By Kevin Thorn
Rob Verzera
Hello all, I was wondering if someone can point me in the right direction here. I have a custom front end that users login to, along w/ a launch button that launches...
By Nicole Legault
Barclay Vision
Originally I was attempting to send the same var that are sent to the report.html (canned report) to a similar page called report.php. passing variables required movin...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Lawrie Stephenson
Hi all, I have tried to create my own feedback master. I have deleted content on the master and layouts. I have inserted by new content. When I create a new quiz slid...
Janine Butcher
I have a couple of YouTube videos that I have embedded using Web Objects.  They are set to play automatically after the previous slide advances automatically.  Unfortu...
Articulate Presenter 9 years ago
Gary Collins
I created a drag and drop where the user is supposed to drag text on to the correct label location. When the user clicks my check answer button it submits the interact...
By Leslie McKerchie
Olubukola olanrewaju
I'm petty new to the Articulate storyline, After watching the video, I was about to insert characters and captions but all the tabs are grey. I am not able to do anyth...
By Leslie McKerchie
Chad Dranchuk
Good day community. I need to build a flowchart in Storyline. Any tips on how this can be done quickly and interactively(?)?   Thanks
By Brett Rockwood
Evan Flockhart
Hello All I a number of layers (13) on a single slide.  Very simply the learners click a button on one layer which then takes them to another.  I dont want to use hot...
By Leslie McKerchie
Jo Beaver
Hello, I am creating a matching cards game and wanted to show a slide when the correct combination is picked, and then return to the game to carry on selecting combina...
By Leslie McKerchie
s ramakrishna
After  working for few hours the software is getting closed please help me ASAP from this ...., making complete re-work.
By Leslie McKerchie
Vicente del Saz
Please, anybody knows how can I see the tries left from a quiz in a textbox? Thanks.
Courtney Keefe
Hi All, I have 2 slides in my very first e-learning module that have quite a bit of text and fall at the beginning of the project. The project starts off with a photo...
By Leslie McKerchie
Alan Harris, MSIT
Just got it today 4/25/15. I look at overview but it does not show you how to insert PowerPoint into replay. My question is do I need to open my PP in storyline first ...
Articulate Replay 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Richard Maloney
Hi All, I have slides on individuals, telling their story with narrations over a picture slideshow. However, once a person's slide has been viewed once, if a viewer r...
By Leslie McKerchie
Alan Harris, MSIT
When trying to insert a picture my exercise files are nowhere to be found, they were downloaded but I cannot get to them from the insert tab, do not understand why, do...
By Leslie McKerchie
Michelle Klingfus
Hi everyone, My employer sent me the company ID for Storyline to do a project.  When I input the access code, the response says that the code is invalid.  Can anyone ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Richard Maloney
A Question about online storage w/Articulate: I recall seeing and signing up for a trial of some kind of Articulate cloud service. Would this be something I could use ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Krishna Reddy
Hi all, Can anybody help me out in this following scenario! I am going to develop a course in Storyline 2 which is for section 508 users. Can anybody suggest me tha...
By Matthew Paquette