Product Last Post Replies
Carl  Black
I have published  a storyline for the web (web tab clicked) which I have checked the include HTML 5 output and checked the use Articulate Mobile player on Ipad. I have...
Articulate Storyline 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Shyam Saha
Hi, I see a strange case for few of my users, who are using SCORM 1.2 in Moodle 2.7 When they access, LMS doesn't store the records correctly. If you look at the bel...
Articulate Presenter 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Rajdeep Pal
Hi, I am facing a problem in running a course developed in Articulate Storyline. The Play button is missing and the Replay button is misaligned in the HTML5 Output in...
By Leslie McKerchie
Paul Raper
A really great feature in Adobe Captivate is the ability to import a video and ask it to span a set number of slides. By doing this it is then possible to pause the vi...
Stacey LH
Hello everyone.  I've tried to find an answer to this question on the boards, but not had much luck. If I wanted to create a character pack with approximately 25 basi...
By Christie Pollick
Helena Smith
I need the review page to show the correct answers to the drag and drop page, but I don't know how to show it. 
By Leslie McKerchie
Dane Boyington
It seems that the question editor always want to change feedback branching to automatically advance to the next slide. I don't want this to happen, so every time I edi...
By Leslie McKerchie
Jason Gressman
Hello all,   I am having trouble with the logic that I would like to apply to the Retry Test button on the Results slide. If the user passes the course, I would like...
By Leslie McKerchie
Sayuj Ravindran
Hi, I installed Articulate Storyline and Replay and activated them using the company provided serial keys. When the Register option came up, I chose to do it later. T...
By Sayuj Ravindran
David Mitchell
I have a slide on which there is a base layer containing some text boxes and 4 rectangles. When you preview the slide and click on each of the rectangles, some hidden ...
Katie L.
Is there a way to create multiple data entry fields on a single slide in Presenter '13?  I need the student to be able to enter text just as a way to increase interact...
By Christie Pollick
Jeffrey Riley
I'll try to keep this short. Because many of our stores have low bandwidth, we have setup quizzes to report back to the LMS all at once. Otherwise, they wait and wait...
Karen Smith
I have imported a video (.wmv) into Replay. I cropped the beginning and end and then published it. When I try to view I only have audio and the screen is black. Is th...
Articulate Replay 9 years ago
Manuel Aicart
I have a test consisting of 10 questions (pick one questions). When students carry it out, I want wrong questions to reappear at the end until everything is correct. H...
By Manuel Aicart
DANIEL GIMNESS
Hi, I have a presenter file that has audio on each slide of the 20 slides. I tried to import the powerpoint file with the audio that I was using with presenter into s...
kate severson
I am using the Notes tab on my Player. Is there a trigger for allowing the user to advance to the next slide if they click the Notes tab? This would be used if the use...
By Leslie McKerchie
Sam Carter
I found that Chrome likes to open external content in a new tab, not a new window.  This leads to some learner confusion as the tab will open in the LMS window, not th...
By Sam Carter
jeffrey turner
The sound does not work for some slides with narration until I click on the progression bar or volume button.  ANy help here?
By Leslie McKerchie
Judy Hartmann
I have a Engage file in my PowerPoint which should be linked to a tab.  The player will click on the tab only if they want to.  Therefore, it's not part of a PowerPoin...
By Allison LaMotte
Hanna Danielsson
Hi! I am building a course about safety routines in a hotel. The course will consist of different scenarios where the user needs to act quickly when being exposed to d...
By Leslie McKerchie