Product Last Post Replies
Jay Chiasson
Hi, I have a storyline (2) course where there are 4 scenes, three of which have a quiz at the end of them. I am allowing the learner to retry any of the quizzes, whic...
Articulate Storyline 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Stephen Cone
Hello, Has anyone else experience odd behavior when your users are taking a Storyline course over a slow network connection? For example, we had users in located in ...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
P T
I created screen recordings in replay and placed the mp4 file into Presenter  '13.  I have tried to add annotations to the video but the but the video will not play.  ...
Articulate Presenter 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Rosalyn McNeill
I'm new to eLearning and was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction.  I have developed an assessment that I'm using a question bank.  The question ...
By Rosalyn McNeill
Elizabeth Schreiner
I am trying to email my course after I publish. Does anyone have the directions on how to configure the email? Mine is not working - I searched email on this site and ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Venkata Bandhakavi
Hi: I am trying to use Storyline's translation (Export & Import) feature to create a lesson in one of the non-western languages (into Telugu, an Indian language t...
By Phil Mayor
Chris Christner
Hi, I'm customizing the player color scheme, but can't figure out how to change the Resources menu background and text. Also, I can tell that the default colors used...
Articulate Presenter 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
William Weiss
Bonjour, Qui peut me dire comment exploiter Storyline avec un Mac ? Merci
By Allison LaMotte
Joanna Sypniewska
Hello, I am looking for a Chinese looking avatar for a course in Storyline, any ideas on where to get it from? the packages on the articulate page do not seem to have ...
Frazer Gregory
Is it possible to change the colour scheme of the Resources panel without changing the Menu? Looks like the two go together?? I don't want white text in the Resources ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Brenda Heilman
We hosted our 3rd Storyline User Group meeting this past week.  This time we tackled variables and ideas on ending a course. We tore apart and recreated a couple of va...
By Tom Kuhlmann
Mariann Foster
I have a feeling I know the answer, but is there anyway to link to a specific slide in the published file (either Studio or Storyline)? I'm getting this request from s...
By Emily Ruby
Armando Apodaca
I have two quizzes in my course.  The user is required to pass both quizzes to complete the course.  My issues is that when the user completes only the first quiz, the...
Articulate Quizmaker 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Erin Flage
I am using the following Javascript to delay the showing of an button. setTimeout(function (){ GetPlayer().SetVar("ShowEmailBtn",true)}, 2000); When I publish and vi...
By Erin Flage
Renee Haran
Hello, I have a branched course with several quizzes. I am using a final results slide to sum the branched quizzes and pass a complete to the LMS. This results slide ...
By Emily Ruby
Timotei Redis
Hi everybody, What I would like to do now is that the user can take some notes during the training without getting out from the course to an external software (e.g wo...
By Emily Ruby
Denice Curtis
Hello, I am still having problems publishing my engage interaction. I have watched all sort of videos. I do not have access to a website. I went ahead and created a f...
Articulate Engage 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Robert Webbe
Hi everyone, I'm new with Storyline and have a question. Can onyone tell me how I can use the learners name as variable in Storyline without asking it to the learner...
Catrin Thier
Hi, I have a reset result trigger on the Retry Quiz button, (bulit-in on the result page) When I retry the quiz it doesn't reset to zero, it keeps points from I don'...
Tracie Bosket
Regarding Storyline 2 Hello, I added a few slides with quizzes on each slide. They are all in the same scene. The first few quizzes move forward to the next slide af...
By Emily Ruby