Product Last Post Replies
Teresa Przybysz
Does anyone have any experience with using eLearningforce SharePoint LMS with a Storyline 2 published course?  We are at the beginning stages of setting up the SharePo...
Articulate Storyline 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Eric Favata
Hello, Is anyone else experiencing issues with Storyline 2 after installing the Flash Player 17 update? I can't open Storyline 2; I get the 'Flash Player 10 or higher...
By Leslie McKerchie
Carolyn Herlin
I've been having a problem with text fields in slides that have been imported from Storyline. I resize them in Storyline and then look fine, but then if I close and th...
By Leslie McKerchie
leo degg
We currently have a developer who we are happy with but we are looking to expand our team. If you can build on-line courses using articulate storyline then please get ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Chris Dorna
I am wondering how Storyline determines what kind of mouse cursor (arrow, hand, cross etc.) is shown on the recorded screen.
Tammy Knoll-Anderson
Hi Team, Maybe this was already asked and answered, but I just can't seem to find those Storyline 1 templates I used to go to for inspiration.  Have they been moved/h...
By Leslie McKerchie
Michael Ty
I am working on a project using Storyline 1 (required unfortunately) and we are using question bank slides. When the user passes a question bank slide, their link does...
Erik Kaufmann
Hey guys, I'm creating a series of modules, and I want to be able to have the learner return to previous modules for review (as in be able to quickly go through them/s...
By Leslie McKerchie
Brandon Wheeler
Hello, I am trying to make my quiz in a way that it doesnt show the immediate feedback after each quiz question showing weather the answer was correct or incorrect. H...
Alison L Coops
My feedback is popping up in microscopic font.  Both my Feedback master and the feedback layer claim they are 11.5 font size, but the box is 4 1/4"x1 1/2".  That text ...
Articulate Quizmaker 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Anthony Contino
My company uses Windows operating systems internally.  However, some of our external partners use Macs.  We getting feedback that they are unable to view our Articulat...
Articulate Presenter 9 years ago
Kevin Dowd
Hi, I really want to use the matching drag and drop question format in quizmaker.  However, it looks very plain. Is there anyway to jazz it up?  I.E. I'd like to be ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Dale Osborrn
Hi Folks-- I'm pretty new to Storyline. I'm creating a fully narrated course (several, actually), but because of accessibility regulations, I need to have the narrati...
By Rachel Barnum
Dorina Grossu
Hi, I got a new screen recorder. I saved the movie as FLV and then insert it as Flash Movie. When I try to play it in LMS, it does not work although it works when I tr...
Articulate Presenter 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Anna Groebe
Hello, I have a question about a Quizmaker '13 quiz I have in a module for an overseas client. I used Presenter '13 for the module and I have it set up with a complet...
By Leslie McKerchie
Holly MacDonald
Hi - I have a very straight-forward course that performs erratically on an iPad. We are not using the player, as the client is using an LMS (I was testing it via Scorm...
By Christie Pollick
Helena Smith
I downloaded the template but wanted to know if there is a way to add more sections to the pyramid.  I have seven areas, and the pyramid only goes to 5. 
By Leslie McKerchie
Jana Schiff
I have tried everything I have found online that looked remotely similar... I am working on a course and I have a theme and master slides set up. I am working off my ...
By Jana Schiff
Andrey  Epiktetov
Hello All We just got IE 11 rolled out to some users as a pilot project and now one of our leaning and development services employees is having issues viewing her pow...
By Christie Pollick
Marta Olle
Hi everybody! I need to change the text message of restart button, because there are words without sense... where can I change the text?       
By Leslie McKerchie