Product Last Post Replies
Tim Danes
I've just built a pretty complex scenario, with triggers and variables galore.  It works a treat in preview mode, but I've uploaded it via FTP, and it's killed some of...
Articulate Storyline 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Tineke Porschen
Hi everebody, First of all a very good morning from a very sunny Tulip-country. I would love some advice: I would like to show a checkmark when the learner has all th...
By Leslie McKerchie
Manuel Aicart
When I try to insert an oval (or any other shape), Storyline always inserts a rectangle. It works correctly when I open a new document, though. This leads me to believ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Michael Mikulich
I'm creating eLearning for external customers. The challenge I'm having is when using Presenter '13 and inserting video (teaching software navigation and functionality...
Articulate Presenter 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Mark Vause
In our e-learning modules we have a background audio track that plays very softly. Some users have asked that they have the ability to mute this background musak. Does...
By Christie Pollick
Sandeep Designer
Hiiiii , Thanks Lottt ... Can i call music files out of from my Story file ??? I dnt want to call on my Timeline . I want give direct Path from my local folder , wh...
By Parashuram Vhaval
Danielle Kutter
How can I build an accordion interaction in Storyline. I do not have the Engage software. :) Thanks!
By Leslie McKerchie
Brigid McKenna
I have a master slide that has our company logo and copyright information on it. When building slides, it looks perfectly normal. When I preview or published a file, t...
Andrew Akins
I know that Presenter '09 is not compatible with PowerPoint 2013 and Office 365 but are their any plans to offer a patch to make it compatible? Our office is migratin...
By Leslie McKerchie
Lucy Gardner
Hi there, I've created a free form drag and drop quiz question, however for ease of use for our employees I'd like the drag and drop items to drop behind the target s...
Articulate Quizmaker 9 years ago
Juanjo Haro
Hi... I continue trying to get things works and begin using this software as standars in our courses and is almost done but, our client, needs this html5 courses works...
By Leslie McKerchie
Christina Lanz Rubæk
Hi, In the '09 version we are use to be able to send result to an email address. Anybody knows how to do that in '13 version? Or if it is not possible in this version...
By Allison LaMotte
Jessica Martello
Hi! My organization has decided they want to use Articulate Storyline for ILT; we'd also be sharing these files on an interactive SMART (brand) board. Has anyone done ...
By Cooper Wood
Ravindra Gardi
Articulate is supporting JavaScript, its really good, but I want to know is the all the functions of JavaScript are working in Articulate storyline or not? 
By Ravindra Gardi
Laurie Noffs
Hi.  I am using Storyline 1.  I would like to include a video as a small thumbnail to provide the audio for the slide.  I would like to have the user be able to click ...
By Laurie Noffs
Teresa Hansen
Trying to create a quiz at the end of my project and I am getting an error code: ERROR: Unable to create an instance of Articulate Quizmaker Hoe can I fix this.
By Leslie McKerchie
Rachel Taekla
I'm building a course in storyline that incorporates a "pick many" quiz in which the learner needs to click on  four out of six post-its for the right answer. I would ...
Daniel Carroll
Is anyone else having issues viewing/downloading the files uploaded to the discussion forums? I'll click the link and get sent to a page of gibberish.
Ryan Reilly
Normal 0 false false false oNotPromoteQF /> EN-US X-NONE X-NONE ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Tom Hudson
I am trying to make a simple demo of how spoofing in emails works. I sent myself an email with a hyperlink to a false email address, and I want to record floating the ...
Articulate Replay 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie