Product Last Post Replies
Scott Kecken
Hi all, Wondered if anyone else has had this issue.  First, I'm still on Storyline 1.  Ordering update as we speak.  When I embed my YouTube video into the slide, I ...
Articulate Storyline 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Linda Polinski
As a recent graduate of the Storyline class, I can put the student name on the test, by adding the prompt after the test has been taken, using the Results slide option...
Marc Lee
This happens when I insert a mouse and try to preview the slide.  Anyone seen something like this? -Marc Lee
Marc Lee
All, When I insert one of the animated mice, it instantly crashes Storyline when I try to preview the slide.  Anyone ever experienced the same?? -Marc Lee
Tracey Henderson
Here's what I'm trying to do: I have multiple scenarios with a kind of choose your own adventure approach and what I was trying to do was have the learner drag their c...
Sam Carter
OK, so this can be done in layers but... is there a way to have two audio tracks on the base layer and determine which one plays based on a Storyline variable? Sam
By Michael Hinze
sameet Naik
Hi  I have updated Storyline 4.0. I have a screen with scrolling panel. But after updating the 4.0 version I am not able to get scroll on Ipad and Android an devic...
Paula Casey
Hi, A client of mine uses Moodle for build with Storyline files embedded. This works fine usually. However, a few users of the courses have had some problems with th...
Pär Brink
Hi! I've made a quiz in storyline 2. I don't want the people taking the quiz to see their score per question. Only the total score. This  is easily fixed, but when pri...
Jessica Jones
I have a course where I have 2 separate activities where users will use a text entry box and then that information carries over to the next layer. I was able to get th...
By Christie Pollick
Marty Shaughnessy
Hello ELH community.  Long time peruser, first time asking a question. I am at my wits end trying to solve this one, so I am hoping someone can help me out here.  Bas...
By Leslie McKerchie
Jenny Crow
I'm struggling to find where in Storyline 2 to update the background colour of the feedback boxes within a quiz. Nothing in the general player template seems to make a...
By Leslie McKerchie
Kristine Wiscarson
Hello! I am publishing some courses in Presenter '09, and need to remove the published title from appearing in the player: I've tried different settings, but the ti...
Articulate Presenter 9 years ago
Marta Olle
Hi everybody,  I published a course and I select the option "Track using number of slide viewed", I put it all of slides that people have to see to complete the cours...
By Leslie McKerchie
krishnan kn
Say True/False 1)      Right to left text is not possible in storyline. 2)      You cannot change the text in default buttons. 3)      Sidebar position is static.
Sam Carter
Search this forum for "Slide Number" and you get multiple hits spanning several years.  Sad that Articulate ignores this problem. The best solution I've seen so far i...
Eric MacLeod
I'm running into a roadblock with my story file for this project. It is a course that uses multiple videos. I first created the course placing the videos in the layout...
By Leslie McKerchie
Claudia Kover
Hello everyone, I created my Quiz in articulate storyline 2, but am struggling with the result section. I want to insert different result options depending on how man...
By Claudia Kover
Bert van der Sluis
Hi everyone, I'm trying to use a slider for a big image, the image is way wider than the slide itself and I'm trying to set the slider so the entire image can be seen...
By Bert van der Sluis
RQA eLearning
Hi,      My version of Studio ('13) is behaving strangely.  After opening, designing and saving a piece of Engage or Quizmaker Content, the program stays open on my t...
Articulate Presenter 9 years ago
By Allison LaMotte