Product Last Post Replies
max maizels
dear all in transitioning away from adobe form central (as this will be phased out in july) i am working to display a survey form (created in wordpress) in a storyline...
Articulate Storyline 9 years ago
By max maizels
Manta Kripotos
I'm having an issue publishing a course in Presenter.  I have 3 engage interactions inserted into slides within my course.  When I preview the course, the menu is visi...
Articulate Presenter 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Lance Crowe
In Storyline 2, I have been trying to set up a very simple trigger to have a text box move up the screen after a certain point of a presentation.  I don't want the use...
By Michael Hinze
Dimitra Makrozonari
Hello, I had downloaded S1 and S2 trials. S1 had 27 days to expire and S2 12 days to expire. I installed the new windows update and after two days, I tried to open S2...
By Leslie McKerchie
Deanna McMillion
I'm working on a compliance course, and am wondering how to most efficiently set up the quiz.  There will be 20 or so questions scattered throughout the course.  These...
By Leslie McKerchie
Mark Magnussen
In Story 1 I was able to use a Button trigger to send me an e-mail.  Here's what I used in the trigger:   Email:  magnussenm2@citadel.edu?subject=Title IX Basic Train...
By Leslie McKerchie
Tom Dorsey
I'm almost afraid to ask, but does storyline 2 finally have a timer? (Slide, overall)
By Leslie McKerchie
Jennifer Rikely
I am new to Storyline and following along with the beginner tutorials. I get an error message when I try to import the ppt slide that is part of the tutorial exercise....
By David Brenchley
Norman Lamont
I'd like your advice please on some problems I'm having with story size. I'm trying to get a screen width as near as I can to 1024.   I set it for 1024 originally but ...
By Leslie McKerchie
onEnterFrame (James Kingsley)
I don't know about you but I often get confused by Storyline's naming convention for quiz variables especially when I have multiple quizzes. This blog post (with a vid...
By Leslie McKerchie
Dana Visser
I created a training with links to pdfs on our internal server. I published the training and sent it to my colleagues to test for me. None of the links worked for them...
By Dana Visser
Sajna Thomas
Hi, Is it possible to make Storyline display only those shapes that have a normal state? I have a drag and drop ex, where few shapes need to be dropped into a box. H...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Beth Littlejohn
My question is similar to https://community.articulate.com/discussions/articulate-storyline/allowing-quiz-retake, but I can't make mine work. Learners take the quiz, ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Marzena Makuta
Hello, I have trouble controlling voiceovers on a slide, and I hope someone can help. Here is the situation. The base slide has a voiceover. It also contains 7 boxes,...
By Leslie McKerchie
Suzan Allen
A couple of years ago I created a number of surveys using Quizmaker 09 which saved the results to an MS SQL Server database using Asp.net files and javascript. The met...
Articulate Quizmaker 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Erin Gratton
Hi there, I'm considering to purchase this product and am looking for some insight on the PMP. It looks like a great deal, however, when you add up the current cost of...
By Leslie McKerchie
Tamara Tarasova
Hi, I am having a link in my course to a section in the LMS, but it is not working after this module is being moved to another course. I am wondering if there are any...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Steven Strell
I've just been informed that when viewed in the iPad app, all of the hyperlinks in all of our trainings are completely gone!  See the attached pictures.  This includes...
By Leslie McKerchie
Baden Brewer
We've built a course in Presenter '13 and have noticed there is no option to publish to "Lossless" image quality like there was in Presenter '09.  We want to be able ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Katarina  Derek
Hello! I am stuck trying to figure out what makes the hyperlinks tick. Since it turns out that regular hyperlinks are not accessible, I followed one of the forum sug...
By Leslie McKerchie