Product Last Post Replies
Alan Montague, CPLP
Folks I've built a course that has 7 modules. (each is a scene + 1 scene for the agenda slide that lets them pick there route through it) 4 of the modules have some ...
Articulate Storyline 9 years ago
By Alan Montague, CPLP
yves BRISSET
i want to built a course with a padleblock to show the progress of the learner . with one way
By Leslie McKerchie
Michelle Prince
Help!! The objects on my base layer are being covered by the objects on the secondary layer when the slide is open. The story view shows the correct objects and jpg bu...
By Josh Uhlig
Ady Howes
Hi There, Not sure if this is a bug or not.... I'm wanting to add a new player tab next to "Resources" called Contact. I want this to pop up a lightbox slide. I've h...
By Leslie McKerchie
Dominique D
Hi, I would like to be able to add the content of a variable at the end of the URL in this trigger. The purpose would be to add query string contained in SL Variable....
By Dominique D
Jude T
Hi All, We have storyline 1 files that automatically go to moodle once the activity has finished as per the instructions/links below, however when we upgraded the fil...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Jane Booth
Hi - creating quizzes in Studio '09, with email results option. For some reason, the title of the quiz doesn't come through on the email at all... Any ideas?
Articulate Quizmaker 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Maggie Hu
Hello,  I am trying to develop a slider interaction to explain the different effect of debits and credits on different types of accounts.  So what I want to do is to...
By Maggie Hu
Michael Patterson
Hello. My company recently upgraded from Presenter to Storyline. I am in the process of recording my first Storyline project, and am having trouble with echoes in some...
By Leslie McKerchie
Dean DiMonte
is this possible?   A user views a slide with 4 layers.   The next button is disabled until the user completes  all interactions within the layers The next button...
By Leslie McKerchie
Chris Hunt
Hi Folks, I created a "main menu" with text boxes that hyperlink to subtopics. In PPT when you do this, the links change color once you go to the subtopic and then ret...
Articulate Presenter 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jo Lamontagne
Happy Monday folks!   I'm not sure if I've lost my brain over the weekend, but I'm struggling to understand why my Question Bank isn't working today when it was last...
By Leslie McKerchie
Magnus Svärdhult
Articulate friends! How do I change the colors in playertabs. I would like to have white text in my topbar right text instead of black because my background is black....
By Leslie McKerchie
Leigh Strinsky
I have some markers in my course and they work fine on a computer with a mouse that can hover, but I can't figure out what setting to use to get the info to display on...
David Whisman
I am repeatedly receiving an error message that says I need Flash player 10 or higher. My system is running version 17 and even after reinstalling, it still will not l...
By Leslie McKerchie
Gustaf Sylvin
Hi. Can anyone explain to me why I get different pop-ups on two layers I have created. I can't reach the Paragraph option when right-clicking one of the layers. Has a...
By Leslie McKerchie
Katie Evans
I have my own navigation buttons and I'm using the drag and drop free form at the end of a scene. I don't want to the user to advance until the drag and drop is correc...
By Leslie McKerchie
dana kudo
Hello there,   I published my content to web.. and I uploaded them for view for html5 only, my question is, if the student wants to download the published content fr...
Alex Y
Hi Everyone, I'm trying to get a specific behavior in my storyline (using Storyline 2) course and it's just not working for me.  So I have a video that I want to make...
By Leslie McKerchie
Joy Jia
I have learned to how to import questions from a txt file. However, I found out that I still have to edit each question's attribute such as feedback, shuffling one by ...
Articulate Quizmaker 9 years ago