Product Last Post Replies
Miguel Barquera
Hi. I’m dealing with the error “unable to acquire LMS API, content may not play properly and results may not be recorded” (captivate 8). This is the background: I mad...
Articulate Presenter 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Soogyung Gwon
Hello I was trying to solve this issue for a day and couldn't figure it out yet. If there is anybody who can help me, then it will be much appreciated. It doesn't ha...
Articulate Storyline 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Kendra Barker
I am not sure what I am doing wrong.  I want slide 2.2 to work like slide 2.1.  Where you switch to the layer, the there is only 1 audio on that layer and the box chan...
By Chris Cole
Joyce Aarsvold
I am a relative newbie to Storyline and this discussion, so I apologize if this question has already been asked or if it is the wrong discussion to post to... But here...
By Ricky Nox
Jinny Kcehowski
Hello there! My colleague and I are attempting to build a quiz in Storyline (it's a 100-question safety competency quiz) that would allow users to retry the quiz but o...
Brandon Harper
Working on a systems training for call center associates on a very antiquated system... (as in we are the ones who actually use the crazy f-keys to do everything!) So...
David S
Good Morning everyone, I created a flash file to be placed in my storyline course. In this flash file I have a custom scroll bar, coded from scratch by me. The scroll...
Rainey Blackwell-Bullock
I'm using Quizmaker 09 via VMFusionware on a Mac. For years I've been able to publish on the windows side and copy over to the Mac side when complete. I can usually cl...
Articulate Quizmaker 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Matt Mayer
Has there been any updates to Articulate providing users with the full ability to develop content for mobile/ offline to view and launch directly through their own LMS...
By Leslie McKerchie
Bernard George
We have been trying for years to get our Articulate products to track reliably on our learning management system.  We even completely changed the LMS in the hope this ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Veronica Harley
I'm creating an assessment using Quizmaker '13.  I have set it to restricted view (as they need to be able to view some background information on prior slides) and I h...
Articulate Quizmaker 9 years ago
By Veronica Harley
Matt Mayer
How can I get my Studio '13 presenter module and or Storyline 2 module to properly play on an iPad online and or offline without having to use the Articulate Player Mo...
By Matt Mayer
Keri Webb
I am trying to launch Articulate Storyline and keep getting the error message that "Flash Player 10 or higher for IE is required to run Articuluate Storyline".  I've d...
By Emily Ruby
Mary Field
I am using Storyline 1.  The last series of slides is a quiz.  I've inserted a 'results' slide.  I want the 'next' button to instead be a 'close' button because it is ...
Brian Sullivan
We are relatively long time Presenter users (though not so much lately) and have tentatively decided to do a current project in Storyline. Our use and testing so far i...
By Leslie McKerchie
Linda Ballew
Hi, I have a 5-question knowledge check at the end of my e-learning. None of these slides are supposed to have audio. However, for some reason, they all play the same...
By Emily Ruby
CJ Kenn
I have two issues that I'm trying to figure out: 1. Is there a way to "lock" the background in my slide so it doesn't move around every time I try to move an object o...
By CJ Kenn
wanda vaziri
Hi, I'm trying to add a file as an attachment.  Only option is to add a "link".  Any ideas on how to get the "file" option back? Thanks!  
By Leslie McKerchie
Rod Schmidt
Hello all... first time visitor here. I am primarily a Flash developer and responsible for building advanced interactions for web-based training products. The agency ...
By Rod Schmidt
M. W.
I am creating a software simulation (SAP), and on one of the assessment slides I need the user to just hit the ENTER button on the keyboard as their answer. I converte...
By Emily Ruby