Product Last Post Replies
Kuva Jacobs
HI, I've got some in slide navigation all set up and it works fine except for one button "Buy" where its as though the slide doesn't exist and instead jumps to a diff...
Articulate Storyline 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Julie Taylor
Hi all I have a base and three layers in my slide and I have checked and rechecked the settings however the slides continue to crash on each overlaying one over the o...
Sara Swier
When I try to go through my module created in Storyline 2, it is very slow to open. The next-buttons don't respond well. The module is already published to our custome...
By Emily Ruby
Phil Robinson
Can anyone tell me why the audio replay button works on the seekbar for the first screen and not the second screen?
By Leslie McKerchie
Archana D
I am have a issue with the articulate license. I have upgraded the software as per the latest version. Now when I am trying to activate the license it is not getting ...
James Smith
I am having an issue with a Storyline 2 program I have developed. It is a test-out exam for a competency based training course, posted on our LMS. I have 6 question ba...
By James Smith
Michael Manelski
Hello everyone, I am wondering if there is a way to make the images and content in presenter larger?  I am currently using the 2013 Articulate software and I love it;...
Articulate Presenter 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Najeeb Zaidi
I am trying to add multiple captivate swf's into a single scene; one swf will be displayed on each slide; all swf's are interactive, and slide should change automatica...
Mark Waterfield
Hi eLearning heroes I am just starting with the Storyline 2 and I am trying to do the following with a standard question slide. I realize it is probably possible to ...
By Emily Ruby
udhayakumar r
Hai to all,      1. Am add video in my project have six tab  on that click video tab it played, am customized player so it shows pause/play button when click pause bu...
By Emily Ruby
Claudia Ruffin
Dear colleagues: I am trying to satisfy a request in meeting the 508 Accessibility requirement. I have drag-and-drop incorporated in my knowledge checks. What keyboar...
By Wendy Farmer
Andrew Lian
Hello I know I asked this question before but no reply so far - sorry for the repetition. I am sending a string to an articulate variable through Javascript. I want t...
By Andrew Lian
John Landolfi
I'm working on an e-learning website that requires that during quizzes, users must stay on the quiz for a minimum amount of time, even if they finish early, so that th...
By John Landolfi
Laura Franken
Are PDF files compatible in Storyline or just Word documents? I am wanting to add some attachments in a resource tab, but want to make sure PDFs are accessible.  
By Laura Franken
Aaron Leary
Hi all! I am reaching out to anyone who falls into the above category. I have been making my own AS content for a while now but I have a huge amount of work to do and...
By Aaron Leary
Russell Lash
Greetings Storyline warriors! Many many years ago I created an award winning eLearning game with Dreamweaver but because of the html changes and advancement of browser...
By Russell Lash
Ricky Nox
Hi, I want to create an exercice when the user must click on a part of a picture to jump to the next slide (like an hot spot question) but I don't want to have the se...
By Phil Mayor
Matthew Evins
Hi everyone, I'm considering purchasing Articulate Storyline for some corporate training that I'm developing. One of the things that we're interested in doing is crea...
By Matthew Evins
Sam Carter
Storyline will report the completed quiz score in the SL results page.  Is there a way to suppress reporting each individual quiz question store?  (It's an LMS thing) ...
By Sam Carter
Keith K.
1) In Google Chrome, if I have a Web Object on a slide in the Flash version (and a project set to scale to fill browser window), the Flash content does a weird stretch...
By Keith K.