Product Last Post Replies
Craig Brothers
Hello people I really want to use articulate but I have been told I have to intergrate it into Success Factors LMS. Is it possible Does anyone know of a large exam...
Articulate Storyline 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Joy Jia
I need three columns instead of two. Please see attached example and advise in details if it is achievable. Thanks. 
Articulate Quizmaker 9 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Krista McCraken
Hey everyone. I have some content in the form of MS Word tables that I'm bringing into Storyline. In order to bring it over as a table, I've saved the tables as bitmap...
By Leslie McKerchie
Mike Ganci
Hello, I have a storyline project that has a quiz at the end that I want to keep track of. I was looking for some options for how to store the results? Currently I do...
By Emily Ruby
mikki herbold
I am viewing the storyline project where I am creating it on my C drive and when I play a video within which I have put titles on with a text box over top, the playba...
By Emily Ruby
mari jo cary
Hi, I am creating a timed quiz that does not require feedback for each question. When I set up the quiz, (before I import the questions)  the Feedback Master "Delete...
By Leslie McKerchie
Allida Branton
I have created two matching drag and drop quizzes.  On one of them the results slide indicates the incorrect answers, with numbers that indicate the correct match.  On...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Debbie Tatu
We have been experiencing issues with IE 9 and Storyline 2. Corporately we are restricted to using IE 9 so we don't have many options there. One thing I was curious ab...
Renee Tregonning
Hi everyone, We have recently had some content created on Storyline 2 and use Totara 2.5 as our LMS. Has anyone had any issues or know a solution where the resume whe...
Laetitia ARETE
Hi, I'm new in the community and I need help about tracking in my LMS. I published my presentation (eLearning module) in Scorm 1.2 and chose to track using a result q...
Steve Bunting
I have a user that is unable to load a course in IE 11, the laptop is very new so cannot see flash being an issue. Can you help me suggest / try anything else. Pop up ...
By Emily Ruby
eric mongrain
Is there anyway to place a picture in the tab button instead of text?  I would love to have a picture or icon to click on instead of the text button I the engage inter...
Articulate Engage 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Tina Verhaeghe
Hi, we are new at using Quizmaker '13. Does anyone know how the make questions like the one in the picture ? Our quizzers need to answer Yes of No. When they've ans...
By Emily Ruby
Steve Andrews
Hi folks I thought I'd share this content slider I made recently. It uses Storyline 2's new motion path animation feature, with a relative start point. I wanted to ac...
By Leslie McKerchie
NANCY STARK
We've been asked to create a multi-unit housing eLearning course. To meet HUD certification standards, we need to be able to track multiple quizzes within the same cou...
By Emily Ruby
Jeff ("JP") Redman
That's basically it. I'm using Storyline 1 at the clients request. Need to work on their project at home. Installed it on my laptop running seemingly without any probl...
By Leslie McKerchie
Tim Chen
As we know, on the iPad, Storyline content plays back in the Articulate app. In the past, a thumbnail image in the Library automatically reflects the FIRST slide of th...
By Leslie McKerchie
Justin Kreuter
Hello. I have built an education module that I want to use "restricted" navigation. I have this option selected; however, when I publish the project I cannot advance t...
Jeffrey Gawel
Guys, sorry in advance for the frustration, but what the heck is going on with Articulate 13 and Storyline 1?  A couple of months ago,  I applied the updates to addres...
Articulate Presenter 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
mohammed hamdy
how I can design like that by storyline or presenter
By mohammed hamdy