Product Last Post Replies
Frank Heinitz
Hi all, I have created a WBT, where individual test questions between the pages are. At the end of the WBT I want to check the results of the test questions. Is there ...
Articulate Storyline 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Jay  Chun
There seems to be a border around the background slide, and when I insert an image that happens to be larger than the width of the slide, the border gets covered durin...
By Alexander Salas
Keith K.
I have a web object in my project and it is showing up with a white border around it. Depending on how I scale my web browser window, the border will adjust its size s...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Kerry johnson
Hi there I have a results slide that I want to display raw points and then half of the raw points as per the following: You've earned %Results.ScorePoints% out of 70...
By Emily Ruby
Lisa odonnell
My course is having a bookmarking issue. I'm building a course and everything is working properly when I preview it and when I publish it and post to our test site. Ho...
By Emily Ruby
Bill Koza
Is there any known issues with states and text boxes or shapes with multi-line paragraphs? I tested this in as many ways as I could and it seems if a shape has multip...
By Alexander Salas
Helena Froyton
Hello Everyone,   Just want to make sure I am working off of the correct file.  Which of these 3 should I work from when using Articulate Studio?  Thanks! Regards, ...
Articulate Presenter 9 years ago
Alexandra Eisler
Hi,  I inserted various video clips and all of them are showing up when I go to preview the project except 1. They were all recorded at the same time, have the same s...
Olivia Grace
Long time lurker. Just wanted to say how much I appreciate all the help I've found.
Micah Melling
Hello Articulate Community, I am building a new course and using Storyline 2 to develop my interactive modules.  Today, I uploaded a module to Moodle, and it viewed b...
Bridget Hunter
Im looking for an effective way to present FAQ's. I cant find any templates. Wondering if anyone has any suggestions? Thanks!
By Emily Ruby
Philip Johnson
On the attached file... I want the learner to be able to retake the quiz after reviewing the content. For an example of the problem follow these steps.... 1. Enter na...
By Emily Ruby
Sherrie French
Hi Heroes, I'm using a slider as my progress meter with triggers and variables based on this fantastic share by Carey Glenn in this thread.  I love how it works and l...
By Sherrie French
Isabelle Ford
Hi everyone, I'm using the original version of Storyline and am having an odd problem.  I've included 4 text boxes each with one bullet point in them.  I have them ap...
By Emily Ruby
Lynn Ware
Does Storyline 2 not run on a MacBook Air? I've downloaded a free trial and it will not install.
By Leslie McKerchie
Bilal Chaudhary
I am practicing the "Practice Activity: Create a Drag-and-Drop Interaction Using Convert to Freeform" and I selected "tile" from Drop Target Options, under Drag & ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Helena Froyton
Hello Everyone, I have a project in Articulate Studio which contains 3 multiple choice questions in Quizmaker.  Simple, right?  However, when I publish the project, t...
Articulate Quizmaker 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Sam Coulson
So, I have a slide with text on a busy background.  I'm trying to add a gradient fill to the text box that fades to nothing so the text is more readable, but doesn't l...
Marlene Britz
Can anybody please confirm if Storyline2 is Scorm 1.1 compliant.  Thanks
By Leslie McKerchie
Anna Gorshkova
Good afternoon, I used the template found here: https://community.articulate.com/download/storyline-2-page-turn-interaction-template?page=1#comment-19439 It is a won...
By Emily Ruby