Product Last Post Replies
Nancy Woinoski
Hello, I'm not sure where to report bugs these days so am going to throw it out here.  This is something that is driving me a little nuts. I have a bunch of triggers ...
Articulate Storyline over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jennie Waddington
Hi everyone, I imported a presentation from another trainer into Storyline 2 that was in  Powerpoint software but that evidently had animations to change slides when ...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Noel Coloma
How can I import storyline project 1 into project 2 and still keep the existing functionality of project 1 intact? I tried just importing project 1 as a new scene int...
By Leslie McKerchie
Andrea Pernot-Barry
I uploaded a small learning video 2 or 3 weeks ago. Everything went fine. Today, I made some corrections in the file, published it again and uploaded it, and now Firef...
By Emily Ruby
Warren Thomson
I am having troubles with some of the slide content not showing up in IE11.  An image and a button shows up but no text.  I have attached an image of the slide.  I ha...
By Emily Ruby
Cleon McClure
My Storyline course is for training on three products, each has a path through the course ending with a knowledge check slide.  The Knowledge check has a button to acc...
By Emily Ruby
Julie Anne Fox
Julie Anne Fox  11/14/14 at 10:41 am (EST)   Hi everyone! Has anyone resolved this issue? I had to use a Trial of '13 to help a colleague solve their publishing probl...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Emma Jourdan
I am working on a course that has a results slide with two layers. The Failure layer has a button allowing the user to retake the test, while the Success layer contain...
By Emily Ruby
Peter Byström
Hi! I'm following the guide to create the answeringfile "response.iss" but the file don't creates. http://www.articulate.com/support/storyline/how-to-silently-instal...
By Leslie McKerchie
harendra Kumar
Urgent help required! I am at the verge of publishing this course but a small issue is bothering me. The size of the superscript text is getting increased in html5 ou...
By Leslie McKerchie
KS Meyer
Hello all! Does anyone know if it is possible to simulate turning gears in Storyline? I found a thread outlining how to do this using SL2 by utilizing the animation du...
By Emily Ruby
Katy Dean
I was working on the course from 8am this morning, by 10:30am when I opened the course again all of the content has disappeared - all images, text, triggers. There was...
By Katy Dean
Alex Burford
Hi there, I wonder if someone can help me. I frequently make screen recordings, export as Mp4, upload to YouTube and then embed as a web object. Up until now, the exp...
By Alex Burford
Chris Davison
I've been asked to produce a quiz with 300 questions.  So far I've created the first 100 questions without any problems.  The quizmaker file size is 19Mb.  Before I ca...
Articulate Quizmaker over 9 years ago
By Chris Davison
Carolyn McLean
I’m relatively new to building in articulate but I’m picking things up fast. My customer wants  a complex scenario in the course that shows the learner what sections t...
By Jacob Selin
Yana Lady
Hi, Team During working on my project I have faced with a serious problem - eventually I strongly need my project to be a one video in mp4, wma or avi format.  Unfor...
By Phil Mayor
Lisa DelCol
Is there a way to delete the markers once you've synced animations with the audio? I tried through the audio editor, but all that lets me do is move them. I don't want...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
Dan Riter
Hi, I am noticing a couple text issues in Storyline 2 that I did not see in Storyline 1. Both issues are showing up in the export. One issues is that text is not alw...
By Norm Cousineau
kenneth parson
I have 6 questions asoociated with a quiz that I have developed.  When I use the preview function to test the quiz the system is advancing to the results page withot a...
Articulate Quizmaker over 9 years ago
chad carey
or at all as I can tell. LMS override flash cookie is checked. Our LMS is hooked up and there but using the exit button or closing the window never stores a bookmark,...