Product Last Post Replies
Dan Riter
Hi, I am noticing a couple text issues in Storyline 2 that I did not see in Storyline 1. Both issues are showing up in the export. One issues is that text is not alw...
Articulate Storyline over 9 years ago
By Norm Cousineau
kenneth parson
I have 6 questions asoociated with a quiz that I have developed.  When I use the preview function to test the quiz the system is advancing to the results page withot a...
Articulate Quizmaker over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
chad carey
or at all as I can tell. LMS override flash cookie is checked. Our LMS is hooked up and there but using the exit button or closing the window never stores a bookmark,...
Kev Williams
Im trying to insert my logo (for copy right), via the Lower Third. Can this be re positioned , set as transparent and remove the black/dark box. Any advice, is appre...
Articulate Replay over 9 years ago
By Kev Williams
Cleon McClure
Storyline Guru's: I think a user recorded audio files containing their knowledge take-aways might be useful?  Anyone have a solution that would provide prompter quest...
By Cleon McClure
A J
Hi  Is there a way to create a form and have the answers sent for review or maybe a database? Thanks AJ
By Michiel van der Blonk
Ted Nguyen
Need help with displaying number of correct and incorrect questions on the results slide in Storyine. I have eleven questions quiz with the feedback slide total of tw...
By Ted Nguyen
Dave Newgass
Hello, Does anybody have any experience using Studio 13 and Moodle (2.7) for Mobiles/iPads?  I need to be able to have our courses mobile/table friendly but also have...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Dave Newgass
Joani Miller
Can I post a quiz to the web and collect responses?
Articulate Quizmaker over 9 years ago
Tineke Porschen
two years ago i purchased Storyline. The interface is very, very small ( about 6-8 pts). Offcourse the slide I can get bigger with the little zoomhandle on the right. ...
By Michael Hinze
James Marsh
Hi, New to Storyline here. I've constructed a project where the user can access helpful video tips by clicking on a button from a row of ten. I am using button states...
By Wendy Farmer
Justin Burie
I am a Storyline author. I want execute graduated scoring on multiple answer questions.  -The current quiz has an all or nothing disposition for scoring multiple answ...
jeff jone
I have restricted the navigation to my Articulate 2 course so that users are forced to visit every slide how ever it seems that this setting is now requiring the user ...
By jeff jone
Lisa Cunningham
Hi everyone,   I'm still new to Storyline 2 - trying to figure out how to force the Exit button to only appear on the last slide.   Thanks in advance. Lisa
Sam Carter
Storyline reports four values to the LMS for quiz and survey learner choices: Identifier Description Type Result Learner Response Is there a URL that describes ...
Melanie Lewis
When I fill a slider head with an image and preview or publish it....after moving the slider across back and forth a few times, it eventually disappears and defaults b...
Andrey Oborsky
Hi there! I just noticed that notes text looks different between slides even if using the same font style. See here: http://edelivery.tmx-learning.com/SL2_crisp_text...
Aaron  Phelps
Hello Everyone, My company has tasked me with creating an area for our other fellow designers to have a place to find anything they might need about Articulate Storyl...
By Emily Ruby
Miriam J
I've got some complex triggers in this drag and drop.  The design is intended to give the learner some leveling up satisfaction if they get the activity partially corr...
By Miriam J
Mauricio Wandeck
I'm upgrading my course to Articulate 13 and would like to upgrade the LMS Moodle too. but need to know the recomended Moodle version. Gratefully Mauricio   
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Dave Newgass