Product Last Post Replies
Michele Wendell
Hi everyone, I'm working on a project and overall, it is going well.  However, I CONSTANTLY have problems with Storry line crashing 99 times out of 100 it is because I...
Articulate Storyline over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sam Carter
I'm looking at a requirement to create a course with "N" modules, each module to be preceded by a 3 question quiz.  If the student passes two of the three questions, t...
By Leslie McKerchie
Malinda McGregor
I must admit that Replay is very buggy. Crashes frequently & is very unreliable. I do like the functionality with the lower 3rd & picture in picture flexibilit...
Articulate Replay over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Denise Wilson
In this presentation, I link out to an interaction.html. I am NOT embedding it.  The link out works..it launches in a new window as it should. BUT, when I come back to...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Chris Dorna
When I download a course to the Storyline player (Android), the wrong video's appear on the slides. The video's are embedded in the package. Hope anyone can help me!  
By Leslie McKerchie
Nancy Mucklow
There used to be a great search function for the forums. I can't find it in the new forum layout. Please point out where it is now. Thank you.
By Nicole Legault
Anjali M
Hi there We already have a storyline setup , working well. But we would also like to track peoples journey with it in general terms like the percentage of correct/wro...
By Anjali M
Vicki Watson
I published a course. It appears correctly in a browser, but when loaded into the Articulate iPad App, the web objects do not load. I set the content to be downloadabl...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Lisa Skovron
I've published a storyline course for use on the web as we want to make it available to our people from the intranet.  When I open the story file it loads on my PC.  I...
Attila Vago
Hi!  Does anyone have a solution to dealing with naughty tooltips in the HTML5 output. The tooltips work well only for the options that are already rendered on the pa...
Accounts Payable
Allen Interactions is looking for a few good Storyline developers to work as contractors on an eLearning project.  To find out more details about the project please em...
By Nicole Legault
Vyoma Vora
This is with reference to, the Articulate presenter Flash vs HTML5 output issue (http://community.articulate.com/forums/p/55808/298679.aspx#298679). I am uploading th...
Chris Muriel
My LMS support folks (NetExam) are looking at an issue where users 1) Can't complete an already (previously passed) course using Chrome . When using Google Chrome, th...
Articulate Quizmaker over 9 years ago
John Mulreid
Hi. I am recording screens on a 15 inch monitor. When I preview or indeed publish the module, the screen is tiny and the text is blurred. What resolution should I se...
Steve Lyne
My apologies if this has been raised before (I always get a blank when performing a search on this site). I have had some issues In Storyline 2 where the project has ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Kim Simmons
Christine Hendrickson's response, see the attached link below, was the closest fit to what I am trying to do. As she described, I set all of my quiz slides to Reset to...
By Emily Ruby
Denise Wilson
Hello.  I have a Presenter module. It links out to an interaction.html.  It is NOT embedded.  So, the link works fine - it pops a new window and displays the interacti...
By Leslie McKerchie
RICHARD POLK
What will happen if I do not update quizzes and interactions when I publish?
By Leslie McKerchie
Mylene Lemire
As I want to check my project in preview it only shows 9 slides on 22 slides.....why ?
Articulate Quizmaker over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Adrian Bara
Hello! Let's see if the community has any solutions to this one. I'm trying to build personality description, where a user gets to select certain words which they fin...
By Leslie McKerchie