Product Last Post Replies
Maja  Oi
Hello. I would like the course to be free when my pupils revisit it through an lms. They willl be able to go in and work the chapters over and over again as many times...
Articulate Storyline over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Shannon Cunningham
I just published my course where I designed hyperlinked objects to link to other hidden slides within the PPT. Apparently this doesn't work and I'm wondering if anyone...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Shannon Cunningham
Ashley Bricker
I have to make sure our Storyline presentations are accessible. I have links to email in the presentation as text in a text box on the slide. I have triggered the text...
monica wilson
Help!  I have a story I am writing that isn't loading the content.  The audio isn't coming up and many of the graphics and texts boxes aren't loading either.  I can "...
Mary Field
My project, while still in development is going to have upwards of 80 - 90 slides and will contain video as well as audio.  The non-profit with whom I am contracted us...
By Emily Ruby
Bjarne O
Hi folks... In the attached sample, I show a video, then a web object, then another video - and so on... I'd like to help the user with navigation tips, so I made a la...
Sam Carter
This may have come up before but I couldn't find a search option in the new forum portal. I've got a client hosting a Presenter course on an LMS which opens the cours...
Jenny Watkins
Hi all, I tried installing an update to Articulate Storyline (1) this morning but got 'The installed version of the application could not be determined. The set up wi...
Melanie Dawson
The Croo decided to get together to build something spooky and  mysterious to celebrate Halloween. This showcases our passion for designing creative and engaging exper...
Ruchir Chandorkar
I have created a screen recording and split it for a View Me mode using each step as a slide. Now using the Slide properties I am playing these steps as a running anim...
By Emily Ruby
Tom Hudson
I have a PPT with two Engage interactions and two Quizmaker quizzes in it. In all four players, I unchecked the "Title" box, and the player preview showed the title di...
By Leslie McKerchie
Kayte F
Hello E-Learning Community, I am using a likert scale quiz in one of the courses I am creating and wanted to show different feedback layers based on user response. I a...
By Leslie McKerchie
Tina Brown
With the new layout of the website, I can't find where the all tutorials are now.  Can anyone help me out?  Thanks!
By Tina Brown
Aditya  Reddy
The LMS we have WBT/Topclass opens up two windows on clicking the SCORM module. Window 1 : The module itself plays well media/c37bd049-7f8e-44ac-a8a5-065fc4084733/in...
debbie gibbins
Hi folks, One of my 'incorrect' drag items is changing state when I drag other items into the drop box.  Its the State Emergency Service item.  I cant see for looking...
By Leslie McKerchie
Mark Lester
Hi, I'm trying to find the location of the default language settings in Stortyline 2  as it appears to set by default to American English and I require Australian Eng...
By Leslie McKerchie
John Hancock
Hello all,   I have a slide with multiple layers. I would like to use the zoom function on one or more layers. How do I go about doing this? I had a zoom on the firs...
By Leslie McKerchie
Will Findlay
Is anyone else having an issue with Storyline 2 where it locks up while publishing? Here is what happens to me sometimes: I click Publish I customize my Publish set...
By Will Findlay
Nikhil Patil
When I convert a story file from SL1 to SL2, the transcript color changes by itself and I have to correct it on every slide. (When I make it white, the color is duller...
David Lindenberg
Hi All, I've been working in a SL2 project for a few hours. I just inserted an audio track and when I went to play it with the controls on the timeline, nothing happe...
By Leslie McKerchie