Product Last Post Replies
Ruchir Chandorkar
Wanted to know if Storyline 2 can be installed on Windows XP? My current laptop is running Microsoft Windows XP Professional Version 2002 Service Pack 3
Articulate Storyline over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Miriam de Jonge
Successfully solved a couple of problems today so I'm sharing my methodology in case it helps someone else. I was creating a game and I wanted to simulate the rolling ...
By Leslie McKerchie
SCOTT DRIVER
The slide master feature overlays self created slides, but I haven't had luck getting the slide master slide to overlay screen shots of custom software systems that I ...
By Leslie McKerchie
John Craddock
I am currently testing Storyline 2 but finding that when I publish a SCORM package for use in Moode 2.7, large amounts of white space appear around the Storyline packa...
By Leslie McKerchie
Debbie Roberts
Once the presentation is published and you click to view it, the first slide will not play completely.  Once it jumps to slide 2 you can hit the back arrow and then th...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Beth Sargent
Hi All, I have a bit of a dilemma, I have a customer base that is crying out for a Pause button in one of our courses the problem is the course is locked down due to C...
By Leslie McKerchie
Josh Uhlig
I've tried about 20 seaches using the search finction in the upper right of the forum, and all 20 came back with no results.  I find it odd, as it should have found re...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
John Ricks
When previewing and when published the slides re-size to landscape at 7 x 10. Everyone here used large screens and would like to have the slides bigger. How do I re-...
SUSAN WINKIE
Hi there: I have a course that, when published, does not reflect the correct player template.  I revised the template to include a scrub bar and audio button.  I then ...
By Emily Ruby
David Burton
Is there anyway to publish from Presenter 13 in an MP4 format? Or a good way to convert it after production?
By Leslie McKerchie
James Birks
I had written a few javascripts for help my clients report issues in my courses to our debug databse. They predominantly used player.currentSlide() variables that I wa...
Buffy Snider
Hi, I initially had '09 on my machine, and then downloaded '13 - during the install it says it's removing older versions of the software, but '09 is still there. (I'v...
By Leslie McKerchie
Nicole Sankey
Ok that is a dramatic but it got your attention! I have read a few people having issues with this envelope, what is this? We have gotten this when creating layers and ...
By Gerry Wasiluk
Ulrika Holtenäs
Hi, Ihave a number of videos in my SL1 file and I am using insert a video from website (embed code). Those who have been in the format QuickTimestartas normal, but I ...
Darren Mc Neill
Is it, or will it be possible to create our own sets of illustrated Characters, if none of the provided ones are suitable?
By Emily Ruby
Anna Hemp
We are seeking a freelance articulate developer to assist us with the development of e-learning material in articulate storyline 2. We are a company based in London sp...
By Emily Ruby
Matthew Paquette
So.... Create a new .story Add a web object Publish Course Preview it (works fine) Copy published folder to new location Preview it (no web object, despite web ...
Grace Simmons
I recently recorded narration for 2 ppts in Presenter '09 but now when I try to open them, the audio is missing. It still has the correct timing for each slide and the...
By Leslie McKerchie
Joe Fisher
Articulate '13 it keeps renaming my ppta file as _old.ppta and creates a new version of the ppta file.  This happens when editing older versions and with courses that ...
By Leslie McKerchie
John de Bruin
Hi we have storyline and have produced a number of on-line courses, however I see you now have story line 2 with a few features that would be useful, is there a charge...