Product Last Post Replies
Mandy Galley
Hi there, I have a course that has a lot of slides that have been moved around and so the numbering of the slides does not match the order in which they appear. This ...
Articulate Storyline over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Rich Walker
Has anyone had an issue with Storyline not reporting the correct score to the Moodle gradebook with iPad users?  I had a call from a group of users that were using iPa...
Andy Whitman
My example has two objects on the page. When either is clicked, I want the triangle to move along the motion path, but stay put once it's done moving. But it resets ea...
By Emily Ruby
Chantal Bureau
Hi, In Articulate 1, I moved some slides from their initial states. Now, the number assigned to them are wrong. How can I change these numbers? Thanks for your help.
By Emily Ruby
Dave Cardillo
I have a video (MP4) embedded in Storyline 2. When a user views the video and decides to click around...say forward and back and then forward and back again...and then...
Susan Jones
I am creating a custom quiz without using the storyline templates and want to have a score that can be retrieved by an LMS. For some reason - the variable creator will...
J Loring
I know how to set the navigation to "restricted", but I can't figure out how to get the pop that says "you can only view slides you've already visited". that's what I ...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kathleen Didio
My course has 6 sections in it and each one is within a scene.  I'd like to show progress for the learner and have the section header change colors once they've comple...
By david mckisick
john faseler
I'm attaching a slide that show the white hairline among the dark blue color that is intended. Can someone please tell me how to fix this? I have the slide master bo...
Deborah DeBord
Does anyone know about moving a storyline training project that is inside our website to hubspot.  They are wanting to migrate our website to hubspot and hubspot came ...
CHRISTINE OMALLEY
Can you fix this please?  I set up my player to display the Glossary in the Sidebar and then decided I wanted to use the Notes feature instead. I deselected Glossary ...
Russ Bazydlo
Suddenly, Storyline 2 will not launch on my computer.  When i attempt to open it, nothing happens.  I tried to uninstall it so i could then re install it, and the unin...
Percy Lu
Dear Articulate Team, As a language training publisher, we are making the interactive course with mass sentences method, with each learning package requires 3000senten...
David Hirsch
Hello, Im stuck. I am using our new LMS system called ATMS. When i upload the file everything works great when you pass the test, i see a score % and completed. But wh...
By Leslie McKerchie
Chase Lawrence
I have module I created initially in Articulate 1 and the triggers were set so the user could not click the next button until the audio had completed on each side. I ...
Julie Taylor
Hi I have created a recording and inserted a button on main slide and created a trigger to jump to the recording when button pressed. But when I press the button in p...
By Phil Mayor
kathy mclaughlin
I found this tutorial very helpful, http://community.articulate.com/tutorials/products/shortcut-key.aspx but I missing a step on how to add the key command  for Tab. I...
By kathy mclaughlin
CHRISTINE OMALLEY
Can someone tell me which item I would select from the Edit item list if I want to change the background color for the Notes panel - when it is placed in the Sidebar? ...
By CHRISTINE OMALLEY
John Hancock
I am trying to insert a new slide in a project. I want this to be the first slide that automatically goes to the next slide when the timeline ends. I can put the slide...
By John Hancock
Peter Hoyt
Just in case no one else has reported this, the "learn more" link on the Add Trigger Condition dialog, is pointing to the wrong destination for help with this dialog. ...