Product Last Post Replies
Fraser M
Hi There, How do I translate the resources tab heading "here are some useful links".  I don't see it under the text labels in Player Settings. Thanks! Fraser
Articulate Storyline over 9 years ago
By Fraser M
Brian Hearn
Can I create a blank tab? I have a few resources but they are a mixed type - ie,text with hyperlinks, textwithout hyperlinks, and email addresses. Is that possible wit...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Diane  Dempcy
Hi folks, I have a potential government client that wants to know if we can make the Storyline training ADA compliant. Not sure what that entails.  Any knowledge out t...
By Emily Ruby
Fernando Moura
Is there a way to convert the questions/answers into Word to print in hard copy?
Articulate Quizmaker over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Ricky Nox
Hi, I have Studio and SL installed on my professional computer at my office in my company. To improve my experience and share ideas with Articulate users I navigate...
Michele Miner
Hi, I wanted to check to see if there is a way that when the learner clicks on "NO", to the question "do you want to resume where you left off?"  that the course wil...
By Michele Miner
Chris Manuel
I would like to be able to access variables in the Storyline story.swf from my own swf that is inserted on a screen. It appears that all of the variables in the Player...
By Chris Manuel
Amanda  Burkhart
I completed and uploaded my first Storyline. Everything works and looks great on our website, except that the slides that include a Record Screen first had no sound, a...
Matt Mayer
So with the new release of Storyline 2, which is Storyline but with all the new great things, what is going to happen to Storyline? We have been using Storyline for o...
By Marco Faust
Michael Nealon
I was wondering if there are detailed instructions somewhere on how to set up Articulate published content in an LMS, but allow for progress tracking, and make some co...
By Michael Nealon
MIRIAM CALVO-GIL
Hello,  I have been doing some research, but I can not find a way to change the Resource tab to an icon or add one next to the text. Also, is there any way to move it...
Gardner Fair
I'm curious about a maybe naïve question.  All the demos I've seen in this community and beyond are formatted in the standard 4:3 story size.  But if you are playing y...
By Gardner Fair
Jeff Schlaybach
In Quizmaker '13 created and saved a Quizmaker player (xml) and feedback master (.athm). Now in new quiz and imported the previously saved quiz player and appears to ...
Articulate Quizmaker over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Michele Miner
I set up my MasterSlide with buttons for the different topics. I want to "lock" the buttons until they complete the prior topic, but I can't seem to find a way to do ...
By Michele Miner
Benjamin Kirsch
Hi, I keep importing videos and I am noticing that the dimensions of the video imported are 25 percent less than the original file. I can manually change the size but...
By Benjamin Kirsch
giada santinon
Good morning,  i have a problem with some SCORM packages published in the Platform.  The SCORM package should return a score from 0 to 100, but it always returns 0. ...
By Emily Ruby
Christoph Schauder
Dear all, is there a simple way to display the correct answer directly after the question and not at the end of a scene during the review? I have some users who who...
By Emily Ruby
Dan Bovair
Hi there,   I have a question regarding hot spots and the use of the “mouse hovered over” function.   I want the student to hover over specific hotspots before being...
By Dan Bovair
Jeff Schlaybach
Posted a 3 slide and 1 quiz '13 lesson on Scorm cloud that runs just fine in a computer web browser, but gives me the following errors on an iPad. I published to LMS,...
By Jeff Schlaybach
Ana Victória
Hi all, We have a client that uses LRI LMS. We created a course that has an assessment with 10 questions and a results slide. Also, we changed the Configurations.js...
By Leslie McKerchie