Product Last Post Replies
teejay jazareno
Hi everyone, Need an urgent help on this. Is there any way I can review the quiz results made all by those who's taken the quiz? Any help would be appreciated. Cheers
Articulate Storyline over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Mary Keenan
Hi: When I insert a video into Storyline, it always starts from black, so it looks like there is a big black box on the screen before the user clicks to play it. Is th...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
rosy colelli
Hello! Excuse me, but where do you buy Articulate storyline 2 ?? And what is it? Thanks so much Rosy
Emilie Paré
Do some people have used the read-only mode Windows with Articulate Storyline? Have you had any problems or any bugs with Stoyline? Thanks for your help and your ans...
Linda Vincent-Smith
Everytime I create a question using the question templates I have to go in and change to our preferred layout with graphics and font, them make a couple of additional ...
By Emily Ruby
Emilie Verhovshek
I am using a screencast for training a system that uses keyboard shortcut keys to navigate. When i publish the module, the internet browser keyboard shortcut overrides...
Gretchen Porkert
I am testing modules published in HTMLin Chrome on my iPad, and get inconsistent performance; the module keeps crashing and reverting to the launch page. it does this ...
Lance Goetz
Hello all. I'm new to Storyline and I have a newby question that is puzzling me. The drives where my content was stored were compromised and I had not exported the cou...
By Lance Goetz
Susan Jones
I have an animated gif in the background of one of my slides, it will not publish (my whole program freezes) if I try to output to HTML5. If I turn off the GIF or dele...
Todd Beck
According to this page http://www.articulate.com/support/presenter-13/articulate-studio-13-progressively-streams-videos Presenter is supposed to stream video, just as ...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Tina Brown
Hello! Does anyone know how to change the selection color in a "Pick Many" question? The screen shot below shows its default light blue, but some people are having t...
By Tina Brown
Poppy Hill
I am trying to launch a course on oracle.  I published my storyline course to the LMS, scorm 1.2 option.  I set the tracking to the number of slides the participant go...
Ken Teutsch
So Friday I sent a feature request asking for the ability to export uncompressed videos in Storyline. This morning I see there is a "Storyline 2" with that feature. ...
By Justin Wilcox
Simon Blair
Hi, I've noticed some weird stuff happening when I try to use illustrated characters and make portions of them transparent. The first one I tried (attached) was a ch...
Annette Kearns
Hi, I'm new to this forum so be patient with me! I have recorded my course and it includes powerpoint slides and engage interactions. When I put it through to publish,...
By Leslie McKerchie
jeff jone
I have created some lengthy interactions as a standard slide is would like to save these for use at a later date, as a template is there to way to save these interacti...
By Emily Ruby
Ana Tellez
Hello! I'm wondering if there is a way to change the animation transition for a slide when the user is moving BACK using the previous button. For example, I have some...
By Michael Hinze
David Price
I need a little help with the SCORM outputs from Storyline and how I can change things like the Question No and Question title. I have attached a PDF output from my L...
Rebecca Holtom
I am using Quizmaker 13, and would like to create a branching quiz based on the text entry. I would like to ask users to enter a series of letters to form a password...
Articulate Quizmaker over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
David Lawrence
Whenever I publish from Presenter 13 using the CD option the Launch_Presentation file has incorrect Data Modified information (see attached screen capture). All other ...
By Leslie McKerchie