Product Last Post Replies
D. Mirsky
Hi. I'm new to instructional design and Storyline. I'm curious: do most people who use Storyline also create the graphics for their projects? Or do most people collabo...
Articulate Storyline over 9 years ago
By D. Mirsky
Everett Harris
Greetings I was asked to make the menu accessible with a Menu link on the top of the player and not take up room on the screen by displaying the menu all the time. I w...
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Geoffrey Allan
I have a variable that I need to change the name of. I select the Manage Variables button and I am presented with a list of my variables. I then select the one I want ...
By Geoffrey Allan
Alastair Woodgate
Hi there, I'm stuck! I have a navigation/landing page set up with four graphical buttons that allow the learner to navigate go to four separate sub-pages. When the...
By Alastair Woodgate
Kyle  Schmidt
Hello: I've got a bit of a conundrum. I have a course where I have a set of 3 Engage Interactions back-to-back. When I publish the course, the course skips the first ...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kelly Rynearson
In Articulate Studio '09, there was a timer that displayed on the player, indicating how many minutes the course was. I can't seem to find this in Storyline. Is there ...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Karl Gunter
I thought my eyes might be going; but is there any particular reason why the SL1 tutorials HD on screenr are crisp and the SL2 tutorials on youtube fullscreen are fuzzy?
By Karl Gunter
Heather Marrison
Hi, I was wondering if it is possible to ensure that the individuals doing the training we have created can only print the certificate of completion if they have vie...
By Emily Ruby
Shelly Elliott
Dear Articulate community -- I have not been able to figure out, via Player Templates, how to release control over slide navigation (when to advance the slide) to the ...
By Leslie McKerchie
David Carter
Does anyone see anything wrong with my JavaScript below? I've got this being executed on a slide just after a trigger that submits to the results slide, but nothing is...
By David Carter
Heather Marrison
Hi, I was wondering if there is a way to make sure that people taking the training we have created can only print the certificate of completion if they have viewed ev...
By Emily Ruby
D. Mirsky
Hi, everyone. Last week, I finished my first Storyline project. The final version is here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/614124/meetingman/story.html (it will op...
By Emily Ruby
Kevin Thorn
Just an observation, but now that Storyline 2 is released there are questions coming into this forum for both versions. One solution would be to create a new forum so...
By Greg Faust
Richard M
Hello everyone - Is anyone aware of a way of re-recording a screen recording but keeping the captions of the current version? Thanks, Richard
Sara Payne
When building courses in powerpoint with presenter you are able to get a total narration time under the slide properties menu. (Example image attached) Where can I ge...
By Sara Payne
Shahzad Rashid
Hi, Our client tried to view the contents on IPad using the  Storyline Mobile Player. The app asked for an update and after update completed, he opened the course and...
Bo Toennesen
I just watched the video  AS2 "Adding content" but there were Chinese subtitles on the video even though I selected English as my language. How do I remove this Chines...
By Mike Taylor
Jim Schoemer
I made a serendipitous discovery last week. I wanted to use a right-pointing red arrowhead as a bullet in a text area, but Engage has only a basic black bullet in the ...
Articulate Engage over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Claire Limrick
Hello It would be really useful if characters could sit or lie down.  As a nurse I use the characters to represent patients and so I want them to be sat down (as they ...
Babette Novak
Is there a way to stop my slide narration when a learner comes back to the slide? This is a slide with many links that learners will click to find information, and the...
By Babette Novak