Product Last Post Replies
Mihai Gagiu
Hello, I have a few questions regarding Articulate Storyline with text entry fields. In the sample bellow we applied text entry interaction and copied 5 fields for th...
Articulate Storyline over 9 years ago
By Joanna Kurpiewska
Matthijs Mensink
Hi, I've inserted some markers in my project and made it flat-designed: without shadows and color transitions. In the work mode it looks okay (1st picure). However, i...
By Matthijs Mensink
kathy mclaughlin
Hi, I'd like to give the learners two hints before they are given failure caption. Each hint would give the learner a little bit more information.  I can limit the nu...
By Jacob Selin
Peter Rainger
I'm developing a virtual 'room' with stuff on each of the 4 walls. I'm trying to work out the best way to build it so that users can move left or right around the room...
By Peter Rainger
Julie Taylor
Hi I am really new to all of this online development and Storyline.... How do I get Storyline to understand me I want to set a button to open a layer and then close a...
By Joanna Kurpiewska
James Raynes
I am a Storyline convert (until recently I had been using Captivate... for about the past three years) and so far have been impressed with what Articulate brings to th...
By Jack David
Robin Liebert
I am just learning the ropes of Storyline and have almost completed my first course. I have opted to use the side menu to provide my learners with a guide to content a...
By Michael Hinze
Guillermo Alzuru
I'm a beginner in Storyline, working on my first project. I was able to create a project where one slide has several layers and each layer has an audio clip; when the ...
By Emily Ruby
Ben Leong
I just updated my ipad air to ios 8 today and downloaded the updated storyline articulate player.    When I tried to play my articulate files in the player, it no lo...
By Emily Ruby
Nisha Makan
Hi I have made a module, with majority of the text at size 11pt and 1.5 line spacing. When I publish and view the results the font size is correct in my browser. Whe...
By Leslie McKerchie
Darshan Divakaran
Hi, I had made a presentation with a specific layout. Now I want to use that layout for all my future work. So when I imported couple of slides from powerpoint and cha...
By Emily Ruby
Bobby P
Hi. Would you know where the SL2 player templates are stored on a Win7 comp? I have custom templates that I would like to bering over from SL1 and will they work? Tha...
By Emily Ruby
Michelle Wescott
A client may have another external vendor create some interactions for a course I am developing in Storyline. The other vendor is using Storyline 2. What happens if I ...
By Emily Ruby
Yuki Takahashi
Hi, For a part of my assisting job duty during summer, I created several projects using Articulate Presenter and I don't think I published them online using Articulate...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
John Black
Do you have an in-house system for tracking, prioritizing, and assigning bug fixes? Is there an avenue by which an end-use can request a particular bug be entered into...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Fraser M
Hi There, How do I translate the resources tab heading "here are some useful links".  I don't see it under the text labels in Player Settings. Thanks! Fraser
By Fraser M
Brian Hearn
Can I create a blank tab? I have a few resources but they are a mixed type - ie,text with hyperlinks, textwithout hyperlinks, and email addresses. Is that possible wit...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
Diane  Dempcy
Hi folks, I have a potential government client that wants to know if we can make the Storyline training ADA compliant. Not sure what that entails.  Any knowledge out t...
By Emily Ruby
Fernando Moura
Is there a way to convert the questions/answers into Word to print in hard copy?
Articulate Quizmaker over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Ricky Nox
Hi, I have Studio and SL installed on my professional computer at my office in my company. To improve my experience and share ideas with Articulate users I navigate...