Product Last Post Replies
jacqui Haidley
Hi I have a quiz with 10 questions. First question is locked and variable for question number set to 1. The rest are randomly drawn from a bank. The question number ...
Articulate Storyline over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
David Steele
When I create a button using a shape with a picture fill, the bottom and right edge of the shape get cut off / whited out. This is fine if the outline is 3 pixels or g...
By Leslie McKerchie
Brad Johns
I have a quiz with every results page has a hyperlink to a data sheet. This is an older quiz that was edited to create a new quiz. When I save and publish the quiz t...
Articulate Quizmaker over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jure Gabrovšek
Hello, i wonder if there is a way to export custom variable to be recognized for tin can?  Thank you.
Ian Monk
Hello, Is it possible to create a trigger that would skip to the end of a slide without using layers? Thanks, Ian
By Harri S
Katrina Nolan
Hi there, I've created a system simulation using Articulate Storyline and published the module as SCORM 1.2. I sent a link to the 'player.html' fie for review to se...
John Barratt
Hi, I am trying to add attachments into my project, but do not seem to be having much luck. I can add Resources into the Player fine, but when I try and add a trigge...
Dips raut
I complete the entire course assessment and answer every question correctly, therefore I get a 100% passing score. Then I click the Retry Assessment button and this ti...
By Emily Ruby
Anne McCloskey
Hi, I'm working on a project where I'd like to replace the text "Menu", "Glossary" etc with icons to make it easier for those for whom English is a second language. ...
Julie Taylor
Hi I am just wondering is it possible to insert multiple images onto a single slide within Engage as I want to show a couple of different screen shots to explain a pr...
Articulate Engage over 9 years ago
Ashley Reynolds
Hi, When using the "Insert > Video from website"  feature I have encountered 2 problems and I'm hoping there may be a solution to them. The first is that when te...
Christine Baker
Is it possible to have the seekbar run for the entire project as opposed to having it run for each slide?
By Harri S
Mayuresh Saka
Hi, i am working on a simulation project where user needs to right click on screen to open the menu. i have set the trigger of right click. This works well on some ma...
Miguel Gococo
Hi, I'm having problems with the quality of images that I have on my slide master. When I publish the course, the images become blurry. Is there a way to tweak this?...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jay  Chun
I have been publishing numerous lengthy projects recently (almost back to back publishing). Now, when I publish a project in Presenter, I get these random rainbow col...
By Leslie McKerchie
Christy  Valledor
Published my course couple years ago using presenter 09 (yes, I know it's old) and it's sitting on our LMS. When using chrome, I can go through the course, take the q...
By Leslie McKerchie
Sandra Lowe
Maybe this is silly but I notice sometimes when I perform an export for translation, I get a two column format. The left column is the ID and not to be edited. The r...
OWEN HOLT
I started a new simple course by saving a similar course with the new course name. The original course had to exercises in it and required a 100% score to pass. In the...
Paul Zamora
I have a course in storyline that is a basic reader course.  It is set to complete wtih all slides viewed. The publish is set for LMS / Completed/Incomplete status.  H...
By Leslie McKerchie
Charlotte McCorquodale
I am publising an presenter file for an lms and doing it for scorm 1.2 optimized for standard delivery with all the boxes related to publishing for a mobile device. I ...
By Leslie McKerchie