Product Last Post Replies
Anila Makhani
I am creating a new interaction in powerpoint. Engage takes me through the steps and once I press "Save and return to Presenter" the interaction does not show up in th...
Articulate Engage over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Erik Archambault
Hi, I am using Stroyline almost exclusively for development but, I do have the Studio '13 suite as well. I am trying to import an existing Quizmaker file into a Story...
Articulate Storyline over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Celia Hunt
I have added states to a few slides in my project (the state changes to a "tick" when it has been viewed). I want all the states to stay as "ticked" once they have be...
Katia Bourgault
Hi, I'm trying to publish my training module to the web in order to have it reviewed by my coworkers. At this point, I don't need to know who's doing the course and w...
By Katia Bourgault
Dan Mercier
Hi, I just created my first articulate e-learning course Now I will have 4 group that need to see different part of the course. i.e : Group one have to see slides ...
By Jacob Selin
Christophe Breemersch
Hi, Is it possible to install both Storyline 1 & 2 on the same computer? Thanks, Christophe
By Christophe Breemersch
Dongyup Han
Control video by tigger using state doesn't work as I intended. I put a button and made two states on it, normal and selected. I wanted the video pause when I click t...
By Dongyup Han
Steve McAneney
Hi guys. Brilliant new product, I am writing out my purchase order for my boss to sign as we speak. Just wondering how you managed to 'animate' the increasing and decr...
By Mike Enders
claudio romero
Hola,  He estado probando como poder abrir un link desde Articulate Storyline, probé primero con "recursos" adjunte el link que primero cargue en dropbox en mi carpet...
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Allisun O'Connell
Hello! I have a lineup interaction wherein the learner clicks a button to insert their icon into that position of the lineup. For some reason my selected state is di...
By Oscar Guillen
Lynda Claspy
I have created a Storyline with one slide and several layers. I have forward and backward buttons. Does anyone know of a way that I can have the forward button show on...
CK1 CK1
I just updated the player app and under updates it read... Added support for Articulate Storyline 2 Yet there is no news of a Storyline 2????
By CK1 CK1
Jin Hiya
Hi, Can anyone please help me out?  I was watching this tutorial video on "Adding Data Entry Fields" and one scene (at around 50 seconds into it) got me wondering how ...
By Jin Hiya
Amy Nicholson
Hi - I have a drag and drop activity. On the drag and drop slide, when the student clicks a home button, (taking the student to a home slide) I would like the dropped...
Kristen Moreno
Hello, I am new instructional designing and using Articulate. I was curious as to how long on average it takes to create say, an hour long course (takes the user abou...
Carol Mealy
I’m working on a graded quiz question, single choice. Learner is given 3 tries to answer correctly. Each response has feedback. I created Feedback Masters: 1) Cor...
Michael W
I'm using Articulate Studio 13 and our company is very strict when it comes to downloading anything. So we just got approved to download Update 3. And I just noticed ...
By Michael W
Wyeth Krauchi
Hi there! My recent Storyline project allows users to custom create their own 'Avatar' and I would like to allow them to print their newly created doppelganger. An ad...
By Wyeth Krauchi
Michael Gallagher
Can anybody tell me if a video imported into PowerPoint will publish properly in Studio 13? In Studio 09, the video is just a still frame. Does the video work if you u...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Emilie Verhovshek
Attached is a screenshot of what is happening. There are no objects on the slide the red text is associated with. We have figured out so far that to fix this problem a...