Product Last Post Replies
Jean-Guy  Boulay
I'm curious as to why there is a script tag outside of the HTML tags in the index_lms_html5.html file when publishing for LMS.. javascript doesn't execute outside of t...
Articulate Storyline over 9 years ago
By Jean-Guy Boulay
Stuart Galloway
For some reason I seem to have lost all my original content for courses developed but I have .exe files.  Is there any way of converting these back to SCORM files to u...
By Emily Ruby
Rhonda Goetz
I've created multiple Scorms in storyline, uploaded into BB and when students complete the embedded quizzes, BB shows that it does not receive the end completion.  How...
By Mike Enders
Susan Kelly
Is anyone out there using Parallels for Mac? Thanks!
By Emily Ruby
BJ Campbell
Need to call several external variables from a text file, then insert into a Storyline certificate, then export the final score to the same file. Anyone do this befor...
By BJ Campbell
Zdravko Gunjevic
Hey all... Need some advice. I would like to start using Replay but every time I play around with it I get this annoying hissing sound (which I assume is computer buz...
Articulate Replay over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Susan Kelly
Hello- Please forgive my ignorance as I start asking questions. I am a total newbie with Storyline. Here is my problem and I thank everyone in advance for your help! 1...
By Phil Mayor
Noel Youds
Some of the answers on the multi choice questions wiggle when the mouse rolls over them. I can fix it by copying and pasting them onto a different line in edit mode bu...
By Emily Ruby
Elle Tivine
Hello, I have published several SCORM 1.2 objects for Moodle 2.6. They load fine from the administrative end, however, when students go to view them, they are unable ...
By Elle Tivine
Jacob Olivier
Hi, I know that the main trend is to discuss about Storyline 2, but my topic will deal with Storyline... I have a small problem in the creation of files, and in tran...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Vanessa M
I'm new to Storyline. I'm getting comfortable and using variables and triggers. I would like to get to an expert level. I am looking for any high level training. Any i...
By Michael Hinze
Austin Meredith
Good Afternoon All, I'm aware that there are some reach around's to getting this done. I'm also wondering if this was fixed in Articulate Storyline 2. I already have...
Daria Do
Hi , I have worked for quite some time on a law course for a teacher. It was my first time using Artivulate storyline. I asked the teacher to give me his entire cours...
By Daria Do
Steve Flint
It's been a while since I did the training on Articulate and I'm struggling to configure the following. Header slide on a scene has 4 buttons to various lessons withi...
By Steve Flint
Kim Audinet
I have created a CBT with a quiz.  When they have completed the quiz and successfully passed, they have to go back into the LMS to the Learning Tab,  click on the cour...
By Emily Ruby
Sara Donaldson
I have a slide set up with several layers that I want to have come up automatically as the slide plays through the time line. I have the layers set up and have them pl...
By Hugh Gardner
By Hugh Gardner
Martin Geisenhainer
Hi all is it possible, to scale and crop screenshot, after inserting a Screen record into a Scene? Really, that's all for today Cheers, Martin.
By Emily Ruby
Geoffrey Allan
I want to import a scene that consists of a series of multiple choice questions and a results slide. When I go through the normal import procedure I get a window which...
Susan Hillebrandt
I created a sample CBT for my portfolio, and I would like some reviews and feedback from others. Where should I do that? Thanks!