Product Last Post Replies
Sue Eden
Hi. I already have a serial number for my Articulate Storyline but want to install a second copy on my home laptop (work never stops!!). How do I do that?
Articulate Storyline over 9 years ago
By Scott Lindstrom
Lisa Vitale
CARA's customer is in search of an Instructional Designer to: Support the Regulatory Affairs (RA) Training efforts, Company seeks a tenured Training Solutions Design...
By Leslie McKerchie
Jenny Hogan
I can't recover my password and when I reset it nothing happens. This is SOOO frustrating. I had to create another email account to post here. I can't find anywhere t...
By Leslie McKerchie
Brajesh singh
Hi, Is that possible in the flash output to add the feature to scale the browser and the content of the course will accordingly scale. This feature is available in ...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Erika Cost
Hi, I have a project with numerous embedded swf (captivate) files. On each of these slides, I added a button that takes the learner to a new layer with some exercise...
By Adrian Dean
Jessica Martinez - Palacios
Please tell me that Articulate Storyline is ADA complaint. If so where can students download a text file etc?
By Adrian Dean
Trevor Hubert
Thank you for providing links within articulate presenter etc that say 'Learn More...'. One suggestion for improvement: Don't just tell us about features like browse...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Richard Burnhill
Is there a way for Quizmaker '13 to produce paperless results (post the results to a file in the network)? We are a 24 hours a day 7 days a week company and staff need...
Articulate Quizmaker over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kate Petersen
I don't think the search engine for this forum has EVER yielded any results. What is the point of having a search feature that doesn't search? At first I thought perh...
John Blum
When we add text boxes, shapes, etc., we can change the name of them from their defaults of Text box 1, Text box 2, etc. When using multiple screencasts in a slide, i...
By Leslie McKerchie
Steve Bunting
Hi I want users to be able to review quiz questions therefore I( have set resume saved state to all questions. I have also set a variable to each question so that whe...
By Steve Bunting
Elyse Deogracias
Hi, I have attached multiple resources to my current project using the resources tab. While in testing mode, 4 of the resources, while they do function properly and ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Tony Burkhardt
Hello! I'm having an issue with bookmarking in the newest version of Storyline. On the first run through of this course, bookmarking works as you would expect it to. ...
Chantel Morrison
Hi, I have created an interactive slide with 34 buttons in total. Each button has states: Normal, Hover, Selected, & Visited. Throughout the entire build, each ti...
Kelly Packer
How can I convert a multiple choice question to a multiple response question?
Articulate Quizmaker over 9 years ago
Jill Broadhurst
Hi All, I am having an issue running my interactions when I am previewing my slides, some of the interactions are working fine but others are just showing up as the i...
Articulate Engage over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Luke Mosse
Hi All This is a tricky one, not sure if it can be done! I want to create a trigger that can adjust the state of a rectangle - so it changes from normal to hidden. ...
By Michael Hinze
Ceci Li
We have two type of resources would like to post it separately in player, but i cannot find the button like in storyline to add a new tab...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jaz Bance
Hi, I've created a quiz in Storyline which is submitting the scores to our Oracle Learning Management System (OLM). When viewing the standard reports it is evident th...
Tim Slade
Hi Gang, Just curious - is there any way to delete or reset the "Custom Colors" section of the More Fill Colors dialog window?