Product Last Post Replies
Angela St. Pierre
I'm trying to build a course where the learner is presented with several boxes on slide 1. When each box is clicked it links to another slide(s) in the course. Wha...
Articulate Storyline over 9 years ago
By Angela St. Pierre
Carrie Conville
In Storyline, is it possible to pre-customize the "look and feel" of the hotspot and caption textbox when using the Try It mode from recording?
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Eleonora Segura
I´m adding a sequence quiz in my course. How can I give this slide the same background and style than the rest of my course? Thanks. Eleonora
Rainy Horvath
Hello, Using Studio 09, I built a simple Articulate that contains (a) a link to a recorded ADOBE CONNECT movie, and (b) a linkn to a SURVEY MONKEY survey on the next p...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Rainy Horvath
Mario Gervais
Hi, Is there a difference between an Articulate Package and and simple .zip file despite the notes.txt file? Could I just do it by right-clicking and « send to compre...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Bo Toennesen
Hi All Is there a way when a embed a YouTube video Articulate Storyline , that I could told the Video that I first will se it after ex. 25 second?
By Bo Toennesen
Holly Robinson
Hello, I have a question. I would like to calculate amounts over several slides. Screenshot attached. This currently works where the selections are added to the "Your ...
Katie Evans
I'm having such a big issue. I have on one slide, 6 buttons that open up 6 layers. I have each layer's state "hide images on main slide and set to initial setting", bu...
Jo Cottingham
Hi, I have set my results slide to 'allow user to review quiz' and it works but it doesn't include all of the quiz. Only the first scene. I have 7 scenes in total a...
By Kevin Dixon
Maja Wood
Hi, i urgently need some help with this! I am about to open my course tomorrow but my SCROM materials do not work when zipped and uploaded onto LMS?! So all seem...
By Michael Hinze
Gary Cloke
We've had something weird happen yesterday with some of our quizzes. We publish quizzes through our LMS and users have unlimited attempts to try and pass them, so ther...
Articulate Quizmaker over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
michelle eames
Hello I have created a quiz that has 10 questions and the answers are multi response. Each question is allocated 10 points Each question has 4 choices but Questio...
Chris Dorna
Hi, I just wrote a blog (in Dutch) about a solution to delay the feedback of a Drag and drop question. I did a quick search on the forums and couldn't find my solutio...
By Chris Dorna
Emily Jackman
I think this was raised in previous iterations of Storyline but it doesn't appear to have been fixed. When I create a hyperlink that breaks over more than one line usi...
Morgan Meliski
I'm developing an educational program for a retirement planning company. The company wants to take the user's Money Personalities (how they personally view money), ...
By Morgan Meliski
Leanne Newman
Hi, in preview mode the screen recordings in my product work fine. When I publish for internet, the recordings dont work and freeze the product.The screen recording is...
By Justin Grenier
Mark C
Hi, I have brought home a project I was working on. When developing the project on my work computer it looks fine. on my home laptop, the text and text boxes change ...
By Evelyn Maizels
Keith Dykes
Hi Guys, We recently downloaded update 6 to install and we are getting the following error: We are all running update 5 1401.2415 in the office and none of us can ...
Victoria Johnson
Hi guys! I am trying to add a hyperlink to a module. I have tried to do it by adding a trigger, and then choosing a URL, and I have also tried the 'insert', 'hyperlin...
By Maggi Heyer-Erlandson
Ros McNamee
As the subject suggests, the program keeps crashing every time I go to create a new slide. I can't put it any clearer than that. Please help. (I've reinstalled, restar...
By Harri S