Product Last Post Replies
Scott VanDeKeere
I have a video which was shot from 4 different angles (4 videos showing the same scene from different angles).  I would like to place the videos into Storyline so that...
Articulate Storyline almost 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Amelia Myers
I've recently been experimenting with using gradient backgrounds for the HTML page. I've succeeded with this, however, the player now has squared corners rather than t...
Chris Freebairn
Hi Does anyone have the Javascript to capitalize the first letter of username pulled from LMS? I have the basic code that pulls the username, but it leaves all letters...
By Alex Rossi
Jon Zulawski
Hi, I am attempting to import a quiz created in Quizmaker '13 into Storyline and I am getting an error message telling me that it was created with a version of Quizmak...
By TAD GRANTS
Tamara Muroiwa
Hi all, I'm looking to submit a feature request for having layers stop the base layer timeline, rather than just pausing it. This is so users who know what they're doi...
By Tamara Muroiwa
Chris Emerson
I know there are multiple threads on course completion status and score recording issues on this forum. Just for reference here are some of them: Completion status ...
By Chris Emerson
boris hudec
I' trying to introduce a voice off into my storyline slides. I already wrote the script of the voice.Is it possible to implement it in the stoyline presentation ? Is i...
By boris hudec
Brodie Greig
Hi Everyone, I was wondering if anyone knows how to pause the storyline timeline using javascript. What I am doing is using a button inside of storyline to call a java...
By Brodie Greig
Jill McNair
Hi everyone, Here is a demo that shows you how to reveal text one letter at a time.  Hope you can use it! Screenr: https://player.vimeo.com/video/149072493 Source fi...
By Lawrie Stephenson
Josephine Crimmins
let me score a goal by working out how to pause a record screen but I want the whole timeline to pause 
By Josephine Crimmins
John Toh
hi fellow members, I am new to Storyline and still learning a few tricks about this great tool. In my project, i want to create 4 tabs's interaction (user see more inf...
By John Toh
Mary Ann Kowalczyk (Hagemann)
Is there a suggestion box area where we can submit feature ideas for upcoming releases of Storyline? 
By Tyson Priddle
Ben Mueller
Hi, I'm trying to create a simple slide whereby a user drags an item (in my case, a card) to one of several targets, and if the user selects the correct target, a few ...
By Nancy Woinoski
Chris Vanderburg
Hello, I am having issues when I review my Power Point work in the Articulate Preview.  My course offers a number of buttons for the student to hyperlink to different ...
Articulate Presenter almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Julie Scoggins
Hi all, I have another odd thing happening. When I publish an elearning in HTML for review for the client they say the 4 videos that are included are not playing for t...
By Christine Hendrickson
Kris Young
Ok - here's a really basic question, but this is my first foray into Storyline. I have some slides in "Try" mode and I just want to add text boxes to each slide with s...
Scott Conrad
Hi. I develop storyline modules in both English and French (Canadian) and the issue that I have is that percentages in French typically use a comma instead of a decima...
Jeroen Lensen
Hi there, In Storyline I want to refer to a file on a file server (e.g. L:\test.wmv). When I publish the project, the file is added to the external_files map and the...
Andy Iakobson
Hi! I'm uploading my quiz to a Moodle LMS. Is there a way to track the raw point number scored by users, rather than their percentage score?  The quiz is basically a p...
By Andy Iakobson
Kevin Elliott
I have used Articulate to create courses and upload them to our Learning Management System (LMS).  Now I am being asked to create two versions of a course.  The first ...
By Kevin Elliott