Product Last Post Replies
Dujon Dunn
Is there a word limit to the glossary in Articulate Storyline?
Articulate Storyline almost 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Evelyn Maizels
For storyline: Is there a way to have user be able to jump to a specific time code in a video? Do cue points work for this? Are there other approaches? Are there other...
By Evelyn Maizels
Caleb Jones
I'd appreciate any help. I'm using Storyline's video editor and trying to trim a clip. I move the borders to the selected area I want to trim and hit save and close. I...
Evelyn Maizels
I'm a storyline user for over a year, and have been a lurker/reader in the forums for some time.  I now need to track down information - will get that question asked i...
By Christine Hendrickson
Philip Johnson
See attached .story file. I am wondering if there is an easier way! When you click the color buttons (Red, Green, Blue, Yellow) the correspoinding color in the grid g...
By Philip Johnson
Beth Ciarrachi
Hi there -  I have an Articulate Storyline file uploaded in my LMS that is exhibiting odd behavior on IE10 and 11.  It is frozen in the loading phase intermittently fo...
Evelyn  Finn
HI - can anyone tell me if you are recording an application and wish to change the formatting size of the recording screen from one size to the other can it be done? F...
TAD GRANTS
I tried to add on the ribbon through options/COM add-ins, etc.  And it still not show.  What am I missing?
Articulate Presenter almost 10 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Vassiliki Bouki
Hi, I use very simple javascript in a storyline project. It seems to work fine in IE, Opera and Safari. It does not work at all in Chrome and Firefox. Javascript IS en...
By Vassiliki Bouki
Donna Parham
I had to reload Parallels, Windows, and Articulate Storyline when my computer crashed and had to be reset. I also had to reload the font we use (Trade Gothic). Now whe...
By Meryem M
Cindy Franzese
How do you make the marker stop swirling in Articulate Engage (in a labeled graphic)? Thanks!
Articulate Engage almost 10 years ago
By Judy Nollet
Angela Kim
Hi, I checked the slide transitions that are supported by articulate presenter '13 ( in PowerPoint 2007), but when I apply them, they don't seem to work on all the sli...
Articulate Presenter almost 10 years ago
By Angela Kim
Jackie Cox
Hi, new to all this articulate stuff - bit looks great from what I've seen. We are a video company that often gets asked to produce training videos for clients. Articu...
By Christine Hendrickson
Thomas Albright
Title says it all.   I have imported from PowerPoint but the notes are running off the page in the final product. I need the notes to be on the page for submission. Ho...
Michael Lowenthal
I am not able to create a question in which the user will fill in a text box using the iPad. The box is not active for the iPad, it works for a desktop. Thanks
Theresa Hassey
Hi, Is it possible to have 8 groups of questions with 4 questions in each and to set it up so that only 1 group is selected each time the quiz is taken and all 4 quest...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 10 years ago
By Theresa Hassey
jodi bisogno
Hi All! I am new to Articulate and using a trial version. I have already searched the posts to try and work through publishing my project.  I went to Tempshare and my ...
By jodi bisogno
boris hudec
Hello, I'm using Storyline to create an e-learning training module. This module include an interactive summary with clikable tabs which are linked to the different scr...
By boris hudec
Ren J
Hi there, I'm new to storyline, but I'm an avid Articulate/Powerpoint user (for what it's worth)! My goal: I want narrate and sync the animations on my slide simultane...
By Marcy Watzl
brenda smith
I'm hoping someone may have had this issue before and be able to provide some advice on how to fix it. I have been working on a project which is nearly complete and re...