Product Last Post Replies
Tim Samp
Hello, Is there a way to access the other shapes in storyline that are not available from the shapes menu? For example, I want to use some of the button icons as a sha...
Articulate Storyline almost 10 years ago
By Jackie Van Nice
mark mabuna
Hi, Is there a possible way to create a custom shape or any shape that is not editable in Storyline? In a Story file that's been passed on to me, there is a shape that...
By mark mabuna
Sam Lincoln
Hello all, I'm having a problem converting a variable calculation which does not show a '0' in the unit column. For example, the calculation result is 4.70 but the var...
By Sam Lincoln
Amir Zahedi
Hi guys, I`m currently doing a project utilizing the test bank feature to draw random questions. The issue however is that I`ll need to show the current question numbe...
By Amir Zahedi
Adam Love
Hi, I know its possible to use java to set and get a variable in Storyline. I want to know if it can be taken a step further. I have a membership site that user can su...
By Adam Love
Mike F
Does anyone know how to bypass the launch screen when starting SL? Is this possible? Shortcut key perhaps?
By Christine Hendrickson
Sukhi Hawkins
Hi, struggling to find a definitive answer... but I use Articulate Studio 13 - if I have content that was created in Storyline, would i be able to open and edit this ...
Articulate Presenter almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Olivia Wozniak
I have been trying to figure what the easiest and most efficient way to showcase my work to my potential employers is. Most of the interviewers request digital samples...
By Olivia Wozniak
Tara Adams
While editing an existing quiz, if I click on the Slide View (instead of Form View) I get an error message:  "Runtime error 217 at 136CC4B9."  This is followed by the ...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Laura  Heilman
I am building an interaction based on the wonderful Travel Trivia Game [http://community.articulate.com/downloads/p/241165.aspx] Everything is working beautifully, exc...
By Kevin Thorn
Ari Avivi
anyone out there have a quiz already built and feel like sharing?  Nothing to extensive, just a simple look at nouns, adjectives, verbs, adverbs and basic senentce str...
By David Anderson
Trevor White-Miller
Hi, I have built a course with a custom menu placed on an initial slide, I'm not using the Storyline player menu. The custom menu uses variables to trigger progress ob...
By Trevor White-Miller
Al Miller
Just updated to Storyline v5/latest Articulate Mobile Player. I have the menu in the Topbar Right in the Player. When I open the file in AMP the menu is on the screen ...
By Nancy Woinoski
marielle paul-fortin
When I publish my storyline on Articulate online my status is complet or incomplet. Why ? I need Passes or Failed status. How I can do that ?
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Mark Fernley
Hi, Can you please tell me how to configure the slide layer properties so the navigation (next button) does not work when a layer is open? I tried the Hide objects on...
By Mark Fernley
Allison Antalek
When using the standard player with prev and next buttons for static slides then you have an interaction with a submit button, the submit button appears and moves the ...
Julia Slade
Hi, I'm new to Articulate - I've just had the package a week and been on a two day course to learn how to use it. I've just built a very simple Engage conversation. Co...
Articulate Engage almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Sherrie French
I have uploaded courses to my LMS (Litmos) that use the Exit trigger.  Those that do not include any conditions to exit, close as expected.  But I have some that inclu...
By Sherrie French
Jon Greenheld
In Quizmaker 2009: The question number appeared at the top of each slide for each question i.e. Question 1 appeared at the top of the slide that contained Question 1...
By Jon Greenheld
Jeff O'Bryant
I recently completed a presentation with a video inserted into a layer. When published, it plays perfectly on my computer but is extremely sluggish (back & forth m...