Product Last Post Replies
Vojto Bellus
Hi everyone, I have a question - why Zoom function does not work in browser window. Player adapts to the browser window, but the zoom function to enlarge player with c...
Articulate Storyline almost 10 years ago
By Alex O'Byrne
sonia omar
Hi, I'm trying to embed note taking option in storyline. This is where I've got so far. What I cant do is save the progress - as in how can I make sure that when the l...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Peter Faulhaber
Hi. Is it possible to check if some one fill in some text in a Essay question. If so I want to enable e.g. a enable a button.
fiona wilson
Hi Having read some really helpful questions and answers I have got quite far solving my problem but now I am stuck! This is what I am trying to achieve: A calculator ...
Articulate Engage almost 10 years ago
By fiona wilson
Rob Verzera
Hello everyone. I'm sure that I am not the only one this has happened to, and am curious how others handle this. We have a directory standard as follows : COURSE_NAME ...
Articulate Presenter almost 10 years ago
By Paul Colby
Noreen b
Hi In my latest project when a pair of objects are selected I'm displaying a lightbox layer (matching pairs game) I'm then trying to change the state of the object so...
By Noreen b
Andrew Lian
Hello I have set player size to fill the screen no matter what the size of the screen but sometimes (say on a small size netbook) it produces text etc. which is far to...
By Andrew Lian
Peter Faulhaber
Hi all, Did someone already tried to count the number of characters is an essay question?
By Creativ Technologies
Enna Ayub
Hi, I'd like to create the effect of the sound of the door keeps on knocking until the door is opened when anyone clicks on the door. I've tried using trigger, but not...
By Enna Ayub
Stephanie Watkins
I have a custom result slide in which I have added an Exit button. The exit button has tigger to first submit the results and then a second trigger to Exit the course....
By Hassan Mujtaba
Greg Rider
I have a screen with 4 simple click-on layers thru hotspots, 2 of which MUST be clicked by the user before they can hit the Next button to go the next screen. What's t...
By Michael Hinze
Emma Herbert
Hi all, I've built two free form drag and drop questions, and when I 'review' the quiz at the end, I am still able to move the drag and drop boxes around. Is there a w...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
silvio ruggieri
Hi I am creating an FAQ interaction and want the viewer to see all the animations. But it seems they can justr click through quickly and then the next button appears a...
By Leslie McKerchie
Missy Scardina
I have inserted a .swf file that is an avatar created in Codebaby.  I inserted the file as a video, not as a flash. Occasionally, when I use the Prev or Next button to...
By Missy Scardina
Lindsay Serra
I would like to add a button to the final slide of an interaction to allow the user to restart the activity from the beginning. What is the best way to have all of the...
By Judy Nollet
S M
Is there a global method for setting conditions for the Next button? I know how to do it on each slide, but I have too many slides to deal with. I want the Next button...
By Judy Nollet
Kirsty Alexander
I have created a glossary in my module and need to share it with my team for review/amendments.  Is there a way it can be exported to word, or printed etc?  Thank you
By Leslie McKerchie
Paul Shorr
Many thanks to Gerry Wasiluk for Articulate-Storyline-to-SCORM-1-2-and-Saba.doc.  I have a question about using Passed/Failed with SABA.  In the JobAid it says using P...
Adra Aini Kamaruddin
How to activate presenter ribbon? I already run as administrator but still can't activate the ribbon, therefore I can't enable presenter ribbon in PPT.
By Leslie McKerchie
Rose Jorgensen
Is there any way of killing the audio on one layer if the user advances to the next layer before it's finished? Thanks for any help.