Product Last Post Replies
Dan McCall
I'm doing a wiring diagram that's a drag and drop quize.   I have two options... 1)  Have my diagram/target be static, with drop points set up and everything.   The te...
Articulate Storyline almost 10 years ago
By Alexandros Anoyatis
Claire Harrison
Hi, I've got 4 scenes but the player menu doesnt show all the slide names in 1 of the scenes - not sure why, would appreciate some help. Thanks
By Claire Harrison
Hormuzd Umrigar
Hello, I am trying to create a quiz such that it would display the credit eanrned based on the scoring range. For example: If someone score ranged between 12 to 16 po...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 10 years ago
By Hormuzd Umrigar
Technical Trainer
Hello, I've got a big dilemma... I have a presentation that I've saved in a folder. There's the powerpoint file and the presenter file which are both named "Module 5"....
Articulate Presenter almost 10 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Jon DeMartino
I was asked to convert a Powerpoint presentation in the form of a Jeopardy game, to flash to be posted to a website. I had no problem publishing it to flash but there'...
By Troy Avidano
Jose Alcazar
Hello. Does anyone know how do I have the last annotation on a slide clear before the end of that slide's audio duration? I have other animations (from Powerpoint) goi...
By Timothy lee
Karen Bieger
While importing PPT slides into Storyline, the audio is not transferring. Any ideas or help would be appreciated. Thanks, Karen
By Pat Samples
Crystal Ramchandani
Hi everyone, I was struggling with some formatting in one of the projects I am working on. I have created a lightbox slide in which the user can click multiple answers...
By Judy Nollet
Gabe Shultz
I downloaded free trials of Storyline and the Studio suite yesterday. The trial of Storyline is running OK, but Engage and Quizmaker are now telling me my free trial h...
Articulate Engage almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Marco Faust
I inserted a picture into a slide and made a zoom using states.  With Normal and Selected states being the only ones there, it worked fine.  Then I wanted to add a Vis...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Thomas Carlisle
I have created a drag and drop quiz that has drag objects that can be drug to multiple drop zones. In order to create this I have had to change the quiz functionality....
By Thomas Carlisle
Trevor Hubert
The checkboxes next to my multiple option survey question in quizmaker are incredibly small and difficult to see. How do you change the size of the checkboxes so you c...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Quentin Farrell
Having some difficulties importing Adobe Captivate 6 SWF files into articulate presenter 09. For some reason when I preview the articulate presentation the adobe capti...
By Leslie McKerchie
ray laurencelle
I have a Jump to URL triggers set on different URL text lines.   When published, some are highlighted and a hand cursor appears as it should over the text.  But not on...
By ray laurencelle
A B
Hi every one, I created a project in Articulate Storyline and I uploaded it to Learning Claud. My project has some chapters and also a quiz. The problem is if someone ...
By Phil Mayor
Soogyung Gwon
Hello! I was trying to change the default "resource description"(Here are some useful links and documents I found that the description just went back to the default on...
By Leslie McKerchie
Robbin Hessa
I have a short course set to automatically advance with the trigger set to "Jump to next slide when the timeline ends" My exit button is set to "exit course when the u...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Siva Jasthi
On one of the slides, i would like to keep a "Further Help" hyper-link. Clicking the hyper-link will take the users to a HTML file. If the HTML file is already hosted ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Philip Johnson
I am looking to create a demonstration of "breadcrumbs" (indications of what filters are applied to data). I need the user to be able to click on a filter, have it fil...
By Philip Johnson
Tana Lyman
Hello! My company is moving to Studio '13, but we foresee a potential problem in that we are not yet html5 compatible.  We do a lot of "publish to web" to generate act...
By Leslie McKerchie