Product Last Post Replies
Heidi Thompson
I linked a section to the wrong section and now the link does not appear so I cannot change it.  How do I get it back? Thanks!
Articulate Storyline 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
An Vo
Hi, I was wondering if there is a way to over-ride/turn off the 'enter' key function when using fill in the blank/text entry. I've found a work around that involves 4 ...
Jordan McClure
Hi all, I'm sure this has been asked before, but I wasn't able to find a topic on it. Feel free to redirect me if a similar thread already exists. Anyway, I've publish...
Articulate Presenter 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Salicia Pultz
I've created a course that has mutliple quizzes and remediations if you fail a quiz. I have created many variables to give me the weighted cumulative score.  I have th...
By Salicia Pultz
Kevin Harris
Hello, I was wondering if anyone could tell me what was actually updated and changed in the articulate application on the IPad. I can't seem to find anything that is d...
By Leslie McKerchie
Molly Shoults
I'm new to Storyline and just created my first course!  After publishing to web, everything looks great except... Two slides contain videos, which totally disappear ...
By Duane Knudsen
Benjamin Caulder
OK, I am not sure if this is possible but what I am trying to do is have a trigger set to media to advance to a new scene when media finishes. When the next scene comp...
Aaron  Parent
I somehow added a "side menu" to my course which allows users to skip ahead..... i have tried for hours and can not seem to find a way to remove it.... any help would ...
Magnus Svärdhult
Hi! I was inspired by a memorygame. I´m trying to create the state "found" in the trigger wizard. How can I create this? Kind regards Magnus
Sandra Hines
My team is developing Google training for our district. When my team members open an Articulate Storyline story that I create, the text in text boxes changes size and ...
Vanessa P.
Normal 0 false false false oNotPromoteQF /> EN-US X-NONE X-NONE ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Vanessa P.
Normal 0 false false false oNotPromoteQF /> EN-US X-NONE X-NONE ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Robbin Hessa
I have used the "restrictive' setting on the built-in drop down menu in the past.  However, in the course I'm currently building, it will not work.  It won't let me ad...
WiSeon Salisbury
I am having difficulties importing an Engage interaction I created in Engage '13 to my Storyline file.  When I tried it, I got an error message saying that "I must hav...
Glenn Monroe
Hello, I am looking to take an object. Lets say a small circle shape. When the user clicks, I want said circle to open a webpage in a new browser tab.  How may I achie...
Tina Rice
HELP! I recently installed the update 2 for Articulate Presenter. Now, when I am in Power Point, NONE of the buttons on the Articulate tab are working. I can click all...
By Leslie McKerchie
Paul Williams
Hi all, How can I have a multi response question which the delegate should get right, but doesn't actually have to know all of the right answers... For example if they...
Isa Morton
Greetings! I have set up a drag and drop free form interactive event.  When I drop my items into the basket or picture, I'd like them to disappear. As it is, they appe...
By Nancy Woinoski
Lane Juarez
I have published a presentation to CD and am now using the Launch_Presentation.exe file to display the presentation from a file on my desktop, but the screen size is n...
By Leslie McKerchie