Product Last Post Replies
Lane Juarez
I have published a presentation to CD and am now using the Launch_Presentation.exe file to display the presentation from a file on my desktop, but the screen size is n...
Articulate Presenter 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Leo Duncan
Hi, first wanted to say thanks to all the heroes for their quick responses to my previous questions, this forum has been extremely helpful.  Im having issues with my s...
Articulate Storyline 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Andrew Dunn
Has anyone else ever seen this behaviour?: I have published a course for HTML5 (not including the Articulate Mobile App). When viewing in the browser on an iPad the st...
By Nancy Woinoski
Kai ...
All, How does one link a menu item you have manually added to the specific slide/scene that doesn't seem to show automatically in the menu, even after I reset it? Than...
By rehan arshad
Carol Jones
Hi, I have been updating a presentation and have updated the player and then added in three PDF files to the resources.  Each time it freezes and I can't go any furthe...
By Leslie McKerchie
Cheryl Theis
I have a quiz that was created over a year ago, so I downloaded the updated Presenter software to ensure I was using the latest software.  Now when I open the Quizmake...
Articulate Quizmaker 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Emma Thomas
If there any way you can give instant feedback when using ranking drop-down in Storyline. I'd like to be able to add a 'tick' when the right sequence order is selected...
Chris Brooks
hi I am having a problem when my course is used through an LMS.  I have made a continue button on some slide layers the trigger on the button is to close the layer.  T...
beck m
Hi Trying to set up a storyline template for use in a corporate environment - I can set up the default caption but when a screen recording is done, it uses the dark bl...
Shawn Stiles
I have seen some posts regarding this in the past, but I did not see if there was a solution.  I have created a simple module that is set to complete by screen count. ...
John Potts
Good morning, Fellow Storyliners!  I'm seeking ideas on how to create a "scratch off" interaction.  Here's what I'm trying to do...   The course I'm building is for a ...
By David Anderson
Greg Schaffer
Is there a way I can attach a default audio file to be played for a default error message?  For example, in the player’s properties, under text labels, I modified the ...
Nelly LOPPE
Hi, I created a course with Storyline update 2 which worked fine on iPad via the LMS Mos Chorus. The story size is 1000x600 and the player is configured as follows : -...
Trevor White-Miller
I have set the storyline player option to launch in a new window i.e. creates a launch page. I have published the course and the launcher.html file is present in the r...
By Trevor White-Miller
Annick Rivkine
Hello everyone! I can’t figure out how to do the following in Storyline: Using freeform, how can you set a “Pick one” quiz question so that the user gets immediate fe...
Patrick Dobbs
Our company uses Cornstone On Demand as our LMS. I've been publishing my courses using Articulate 13 and enabling the HTML5 option for mobile learning. I managed to ac...
By Leslie McKerchie
Joy Newman
Hello, I have been working with articulate 09 for awhile and just recently upgraded to 13.  My closed captions look distorted when I publish them, but fine in powerpo...
By Leslie McKerchie
sri ranjini
Hi, I have enabled the zoom functionality for hotspot questions for the images. But am not able to see the zoom icon in the preview nor in the published file!!!! Do i ...
Articulate Quizmaker 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sinchu Raj
HI All Most of the functionalities are not working properly in IE10 and above browsers. I have tested in Moodle and scorm cloud. Exit , Resources , PDF link, URS, and ...
By Sinchu Raj
Sjoerd de Vries
I am pretty new to variables and play with them. So my question might be stupid ;o) I want to accomplish that after visting a slide that +10 is added to the variable "...
By Sjoerd de Vries