Product Last Post Replies
Kyle Main
Hello awesome community! Is anyone using Google Swiffy for Flash Conversions of AS2 or AS3 content to put into Storyline projects? And I mean for converting the Flash ...
Articulate Storyline 10 years ago
By Kyle Main
Dawne Tortorella
I'm trying to rearrange scenes into their correct order in story view. I watched the following screenr which makes it all look very easy - https://player.vimeo.com/vid...
By Dawne Tortorella
Amy Williams
We recently switched from Windows XP to 7.  During this transition we lost saved Designs and Custom Colours. Also, I'm just noticing now that all but 1 of the photogra...
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Laura Payette
I’m looking for some variable/trigger help – and possibly a JavaScript solution (not sure). I’ve attached my file as reference. What I’m trying to accomplish: Make t...
By Mike Taylor
Sjoerd de Vries
In my course I have slides with questions. Instead of an assessment at the end. I want to set the passing score for all questions in the course and created an end slid...
By Sjoerd de Vries
cindy lucas
I have three images on the slide. I've chosen two as correct but when i preview the slide it will only let me select one item at a time. not the two that are correct a...
By Deanna Brigman
Ben  Wyse
If this is addressed in another post, please point me to it. I upgraded to Studio '13.  However when I went to edit a course I created in Studio'09 it killed all my cu...
Articulate Presenter 10 years ago
By Ben Wyse
Rebecca Smith
Howdy out there! I was wondering if anyone had a Wack A Mole type interaction that would allow the mole to be 6 stationary words and then when another word appeared on...
By Rebecca Smith
Regina Burks
Edit: Figured out what was going on!  The images that were having the trouble were too large!
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Christina Kelley
HI I am trying to limit the user to being able to only take a quiz with in my presentation only once.  I thought that by adding a variable on the results slide  would...
Laurie Noffs
Can I have my user drag the mouse and draw a freeform line? I did the below in Flash (mouse cursor was a pencil) and would like to replicate.
By Laurie Noffs
Lisa Adams
What is the easiest way to copy/re-use a slide in a different storyline?
James Snider
I have created a pre-test question bank with 5 questions. I have inserted a slide into my pre-test scene. I set it to randomly pick a question from the 5 available que...
Brent Berheim
Good morning, I am running into the strangest thing (although I did find one question asked last year about it).  I click the Sound from File option, and it brings up ...
Adam Serrano
At my company, we are implementing a new, and hopefully temporary, pass/fail new hire assessment quiz and have built it in Storyline.  We use Success Factors as our LM...
Arend Raifsnider
I actually reported this but I wanted to mention it here as well. When creating a quiz question, resizing your radio button or checkbox to the smallest option using th...
Kelly Kremin
I'd like to change story.html in a series of modules to ModuleOne.html, ModuleTwo.html and so on. I understand I can do that after I've published my project. Is there ...
Karla White
I have a course for managers and employees where they need to branch to different sections of the course depending on their title. They view some of the same content b...
Bruce Graham
Anyone else experience this, which I have had since release, but not all of the time....? I go to publish, and I see a greyed-out screen - because the "Do you want to ...
Gwen Fuller
I haven't been able to locate a tutorial on action fine tuning in replay.  I have a couple screens that do not come up so I can't do the fine tuning.  Why? 
Articulate Replay 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson