Product Last Post Replies
Gerhard Lenk
I used a lot of powerpoint slides (ppt 2003) with a special corporate design. And I use articulate quizmaker 09 as part of articulate studio 09. The big challenge is t...
Articulate Quizmaker 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Michele Israel
Hi there...have been looking around...but can't seem to find a way to change font color of the pyramid segments...the font is white...impossible to read...thoughts?
Articulate Presenter 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Debby Hancock
Is there any way in Presenter '13 to only show the volume control buttton for selected slides, as I can do for the seek bar? I only want to show the volume control on ...
By Leslie McKerchie
S P
One of my presentations won't publish, and it gives me the error below.  I am working locally, I don't have symbols in my file path, and my file path is very short.  W...
By Leslie McKerchie
Paul Dykes
Hi, I have developed courses in the past using Flash which accesses my clients Webservice to retrieve/update student data. Is this possible using Storyline? Thanks
Articulate Storyline 10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Maksym M
Let's say I have an e-course of 200 pages published on the Web and want to provide a link to a particular page. How can I do so?
By Leslie McKerchie
Bob J
Setup: Wind 7, Powerpoint 2010, Studio 2013, Articulate Online. If I let my presentation auto advance from slide to slide, it plays fine.  If I start using the slider ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Patricia Chadwick
I modified the feedback master to re-size the box, make it a different color and re-size and color the text. The box size and color did change my feedbacks but the tex...
Articulate Quizmaker 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Colin Farrelly
Hi  I am just wondering about working with storyline what is the best way to make sure I get the maximum size out of my project when published up onto my LMS?
By Christine Hendrickson
John Luczkowski
Hey there,  A colleague of mine is working on technical training courses. the courses include 6 slides where videos created in Camtasia were imported. On two of those ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Kaylea Algire
Hello! I have a course that I'm building with the default buttons on the player.  The client does not want customized buttons.  So slides have up to three layers on th...
By Michael Hinze
Philippa Brown
I've created a slide, with buttons that are triggers to slide layers (layers already added). How do I edit the content of the layers?
By Christine Hendrickson
Wende Miner
Hello - I am a longtime Articulate 9 user and recently purchased Articulate Presenter 13.   The publish content feature does not appear to work.  I've tried everything...
By Leslie McKerchie
Richard Giraud
Hello I've encountered an issue where I am unable to have multiple web objects in HTML5.  I've created a slide that has 3 embedded HTML objects and, when I publish and...
By Christine Hendrickson
Katie Delgado
My office uses an old microphone and the sound is terrible.  I've been authorized to purchase new recording equipment, and I would appreciate some suggestions.  I just...
By Pedro Fernandez
Clay HAU
Hi guys Our company laptops recently got upgraded to Windows 7 (No admin rights). IT re-installed SL with no issues. However I attempted to do a screen recording and I...
By Christine Hendrickson
Ingrid Johnston
Hi All, I am currently reviewing a Storyline presentation for a colleague and am finding that it is becoming confusing trying to clearly identify the specific area of ...
By Christine Hendrickson
Craig  Doran
Yesterday it was there.  Today its gone. I can't see the play/pause button that I usually use to play the slide so I can enter my cue points.  It seems to have disappe...
By Christine Hendrickson
sean mcglade
Like others, I haven't been able to import Engage interactions into my Storyline project. Has Engage '13 been updated to allow for importing into Storyline yet? Is the...
Articulate Engage 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Danielle Wallace
Hi Any new word documents and zipped files I embed in the course don't show when loaded to the LMS - whether it's on the Resources Tab or just a hyperlink to a documen...
By Christine Hendrickson