Product Last Post Replies
Galya Ilieva
Hi there! Is there any way to display Score so far as in the older version of Quizmaker and also how many questions are left for the student to answer? Can the program...
Articulate Quizmaker over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Lynn Rimer Caissy
Is it possible to create a progress bar in a quiz - built using a question bank of randomly selected questions - that is divided into three parts with a text slide s...
Articulate Storyline over 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Russell Still
I've been working with SL from the beginning, but never seen a bug like this before. This is a project that was working just fine. Now when I open it, images show in t...
Pam Mallin
On the Results page of a quiz, I would like the Finish button to read as Next, as I have one additional slide to show after the Results page.  Also the last slide butt...
Articulate Quizmaker over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Anne Goldenberger
No matter what word I put in the Search box in the forums, I'm told "Sorry there are no results."  Is anyone else having this problem?
Rachel Pronin
Hi Everyone, I'm hoping someone can help me. I'm creating a quiz/assessment at the end of my course, i've created this using a question bank I created. However there d...
Alphonso Hendricks
The icon for Conversation Engage shows two characters conversing. One on the left and the other on the right. In my Conversation Engagement, all my characters only app...
Articulate Engage over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Richard Price
Hi, I wonder if you could help. I'm creating a some content in Presenter 13 and i'm importing an engage interaction. In both Engage and Presenter I've turned the men...
By Christine Hendrickson
Ellen Luzana
Hi I want to create a main menu that will provide a prompt of which topic to click. For example, after the user completes topic 1 and has returned to the main menu an ...
Lynda Claspy
I am using a Storyline template that came from the Articulate site.  When I go to slide master I am seeing no background, graphics, etc.  I am just seeing the text lay...
Becky Evens
Is there any way to install just Replay on an SME's computer so they can capture a video of how to access content that I don't have persmission to access, or do they h...
Articulate Replay over 10 years ago
Patrick MORIN
Hello all, I have an issue with hyperlinks and I'm looking for help. Here is the situation: I have imported 50 external documents in the ressources of the player. I wa...
Howie Pearson
I've been asked to add questions to a course where the full answer can be reported on in an LMS. I've not been asked for this before but am i right in thinking that a)...
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Neu Bee
Hi gang!  Having a problem with pdf as an attachment.  No problem creating a course that has a pdf as an attachment.   When I preveiw the course from within articulate...
Articulate Presenter over 10 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Hiten Hirani
Just wondering if anyone has ever had the need to do this, because this is one of our requirements. If so what technology did you use/would you use to apply the DRM to...
By Hiten Hirani
Steve Andrews
Hi folks. Just curious to find out what you guys think is the best way to share Storyline projects with PDFs attached via the Resources tab? As far as I can see, PDFs ...
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Yogesh Dewangan
Hi Team, I have a created click on tab Interaction. In the slide layer I have animation and Audio I have also created the Play Audio/ Pause Audio button to control the...
By Yogesh Dewangan
Carol Ridlington
Hi there, Apologies if this has been asked before... Is there a simple way of curving text in Storyline? I need to add some text inside concentric circles to emulate a...
By Carol Ridlington
wahed Mohd Abdul
Hi Friends, I need your help in creating a customize  Click on tabs with layer animations controlling. i am attaching storline file for your reference .
By wahed Mohd Abdul
Atila Sarmiento
Hi, In Engage '13, I published as Web and checked all options in Publishing HTML5 and mobile devices. I copied the output into a SharePoint server and using the latest...
By Atila Sarmiento