Product Last Post Replies
Gustaf Sylvin
Is there a way to jump along the timeline in some way? Let's say I have a movie and three buttons. Can I by clicking on button 1 jump to a specific point in the movie ...
Articulate Storyline over 10 years ago
By Adrian Dean
Melissa Morrison
I have a slide with 14 markers on it. Half of those markers, when clicked, also show layers. When the markers that have no layer are clicked I need the layers to hide ...
By Adrian Dean
Davide Ravasco
I have a quiz where i've activated shuffle questions/answers. When i click on next button for go to next question, not change immediately but I need to click several t...
Articulate Quizmaker over 10 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Lars Eversmann
Hi , I have a Problem with this Project. The user should click on the colored buttons and the text field is coming on the right side. This is ok but when I hover my mo...
By Leslie McKerchie
Peter Moyer
I have entered a support case but wonder if anyone else has this problem... Often times, in fact almost every time, I exit Sync Animations, Power Point stops and has t...
Articulate Presenter over 10 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Stephen Lee-Burman
Hi, I'm building a series of modules and rather than asking for the student's name in each module I want to know if there's a way of retaining the students name betwee...
By Leslie McKerchie
STEVEN CHORNY
Want to thank everyone for adding the following two features in Storyline, UPdate 4: Show / Hide All Lock / Unlock All I have been a user of timelines in Adobe product...
By Leslie McKerchie
Mary Ward
Is there a way to have any captions inserted default to Articulate font, while the remainder of content is Arial?
By Leslie McKerchie
Chris Olsen
Hi there, I have an engage glossary that I've added as a Player Tab in Articulate Presenter 13. Everything looks great, but how do the learners close the Player Tab on...
By Leslie McKerchie
Stephanie Powner
Hi, Most of the time the course in question progresses as expected, when users exit and return they are in the correct position and the results of the quiz are communi...
By Leslie McKerchie
Julien Paul
Hi all,  I wonder if it is possible to do something like this with the quiz inside storyline :  http://www.arabic-keyboard.org/ The idea would be to ask the students t...
By Julien Paul
Melissa Bassett
Hello. Is it possible to change the character's clothing? Thank you. Melissa
By Leslie McKerchie
Sandra Huemer
Hi! I spent the whole afternoon and I wont get this one fixed, can anyone help? I added our Logo to the Player in Articulate Presenter 13. After publishing my presenta...
By Leslie McKerchie
Bruno Dethune
Hi all Can anyone help me with following animation. I have to give some explanation about each paint layer in what we call a "paint system" slide 1.1 in attached story...
By Bruno Dethune
Alphonso Hendricks
Say whether TRUE of FALSE and make the FALSE statement true. Checking to see whether anyone has been able to compile a question of this nature inside Quizmaker. Is it ...
Articulate Quizmaker over 10 years ago
By Alphonso Hendricks
chris eklund
We have a series of videos on a streaming server (converted from RTMP to HTTP).  When I try to "link" to the videos, it seems that the videos are actually converted to...
By chris eklund
Todd Crowell
Is it possible to make a embedded YouTube video responsive, using the Video from Website? There are too many issues using Web Objects to make it practical for my needs...
By Todd Crowell
Brian Lambert
When publishing my content in Presenter 13 I would like to set a custom duration.  How should I enter this information?  Can I also enter 334 seconds?  Our LMS current...
By Brian Lambert
Jonathan Workman
This community forum post talks about reporting quiz questions and results.  The actual text I need more information on is shown below: If you look at the Note: at the...
By Jonathan Workman
Robert Manning
I am having difficulty with web objects when i publish an e-learning module. I have created web objects in my e-learning module to other websites and when i preview th...
By Justin Grenier