Product Last Post Replies
Emma Santiago
Good morning I am  trying to use the  Checklist format  but size of the  STEPS font  is too big  for my  case. is it possible to make it smaller? thanks
Articulate Engage over 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Stephanie Wamsley
I am trying to make the marker stay open for the user, I'm hyperlinking references in the marker.  How do I change this to make it stay open upon clicking on the marke...
Articulate Storyline over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sharon Doyle
Hello, I have a screen shot and would like to have an area that is a clickable zoom region. That is, the user sees the page initially to see all of the information on ...
By Mike Taylor
Whitney Lowe
Is it possible to have a text entry box on one slide layer and then have what the student entered in the text box appear on another layer of the slide (or another slid...
By Leslie McKerchie
Suzanne Aulisio
How do I insert an interactive Captivate file into Storyline and have it ALL be compatible with iPad? The Captivate is an interactive file (that requires clicks from t...
By Leslie McKerchie
Stephanie Kerckaert
Dear all, I'm having an issue in Storyline. When children click a certain button in an exercise slide, they are referred to another scene to get some more help. Within...
By Leslie McKerchie
Nancy Munro
I'm trying to insert a web object in a slide.  This works fine but I need my users to login to the page that is displayed in the slide to access some additional pages....
By Leslie McKerchie
pic miha
Hi team, Can anyone help me to read my online course on my Iphone or Ipad? I publish my course in LMS (like in picture 1) What are the next steps? Best regards
E. Gibbs
When I attempt to change the color of the hover and selected options on the menu tabs I can't see the change when I preview. The steps I used are as follow: Clicked S...
By Justin Grenier
Bruce Graham
Hi, I need to have a short screen capture in one course, and need to get a 3rd party to do it as they have access to the system. They created this using Storyline, an...
By Leslie McKerchie
Lauren Caputo
Hi there, I have a few main menu questions.  I reordered some slides/scenes in my presentation and when I do a preview the main menu feature still has them listed out ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Marianne Rheaume
I am attempting to use the timeline in Storyline to trigger layers - and when I preview the slide all I get is the base layer. I have turned off base layer objects, se...
By Leslie McKerchie
John Boisvert
I have Presenter 13; I need to edit the Presenter Bio, so I go to "Slide Properties" and then on the right side in the "Properties" panel I see a link to the right of ...
Articulate Presenter over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Merlyn Hamilton
I have created courses in Articulate and uploaded them into my company's LMS (Halogen). At the end of our courses, there is a quiz and we have the settings set to allo...
Articulate Quizmaker over 10 years ago
Cheng Li
Hi all, Today I installed the latest update for Storyline, but the character bundle could not be installed with an error message: "The installed version of the applica...
Amy Schammert
We are running our Articulate course via Moodle and Firefox.  I users reporting an issue with lesson content (SCORM) pop-up windows. Users are able to launch the SCO...
By Leslie McKerchie
Richard Sakari
Hi hope you are all well. I am an instructional  designer and have developed good content which i have already published. My main concern is that i want to secure it b...
By Leslie McKerchie
Stephen Sockett
I can't see in the new update if this issue has been addressed or not. Has an auto update feature been included or not? If so, where?
Mike Fenton
I am working with a new tabs interaction and when I go to publish, I don't see any option to publish to HTML 5 under web.  When I publish under the web option, it expo...
By Leslie McKerchie
Liesbeth De Paepe
Hi I saw an awesome presentation by David Anderson yesterday. I can't remember how I can add markers to a video and attach multiple choice questions to it. Can anybody...
By Leslie McKerchie