Product Last Post Replies
Adam Reed
Hello, When I import a PowerPoint that includes a quiz into storyline, and publish with LMS. The view of the Quiz is very bland and has lost a lot of its features. I...
Articulate Storyline over 10 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Pedro Fernandez
Hey Folks! I started learning all about using a Lightbox effect with a tab within Storyline (very cool by the way). So the question is: Is there a way to have tabs app...
By Adrian Dean
Alexandra SCCC
Videos inserted via Insert-->Video from file won't play on a PC when published. They're short mp4 videos. I tested it out using Chrome and IE. I haven't tried to pl...
By Leslie McKerchie
Morris Struckerman
Hi all Is anyone able to provide me with the set of reasons why navigation triggers would simply not work? I am experiencing this with Next> and <Prev buttons a...
By Adrian Dean
PRAKASH B
Hi everybody, My storyline file having 20 slides and i have published SCORM 1.2 version. i test in ipad some screens are crossed.
By Justin Grenier
Brooke Tomoana
We have about 4-5 different authors creating content that are all to be uploaded into a centralised LMS (Absorb) by one administrator (me).  Given that this is a deskt...
By Justin Grenier
Carla Kelley-Gonzales
Good morning, I've had a request to create a quiz that will flag a mentor when a learner fails the quiz and provide the mentor the learner's responses. Additionally, ...
Articulate Quizmaker over 10 years ago
By Carla Kelley-Gonzales
john husband
Due to increase in workload we are currently looking for a sub contract with experience of developing E Learning modules in Articulate Storyline. If you are interested...
By Leslie McKerchie
Alison  L.
"Have a question or comment about this tutorial?" http://community.articulate.com/tutorials/products/managing-slide-properties.aspx About 70% down the page, under the...
Articulate Presenter over 10 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Alison  L.
So for me (Win7), any Player templates DO wind up in C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\Articulate\Shared\3.0\Players as <<MYNAME>>.xml AND, any COLOR SC...
By Alison L.
Rebecca Dutton
Hi.  I'm new to this.  When I preview the course, I can see the resource tab in the upper right corner.  How do I add resources.  Thanks!
By Leslie McKerchie
Anthony Smith
Good morning all. Little question. Is it possible to limit the movement of an object during a drag and drop trigger, e.g., just a linear movement. If not, is it possib...
By Adrian Dean
ZirMed HR
A project that I am working on, recently lost the elearning developer resource.  I am tasked with locating a elearning firm or contractor that uses the Articulate Stor...
By Leslie McKerchie
Émilie Morin
Hi everybody, I have an idea for a course but i'm not sure how I can do this in SL. At the beginning of my course I want to do a kind a pre-test (I ask about 5 questi...
By Leslie McKerchie
Bruce Graham
Hi - a quick one just to confirm... When one selects several objects, and (for example) selects "Align Left", will it always choose to align the objects to the "most l...
By Leslie McKerchie
Patrick O'Connor
Hi guys, Is there a way of setting a custom player template as the default, or removing the current default so that the custom is the only option? Thanks Patrick
By Leslie McKerchie
cynthia Kuni
Hello Does publshing for mobile devices in Storyline mean only for iPads?  I have tried viewing content in on other mobile devices but it does not work.  Is there anyt...
By Leslie McKerchie
Ejuana Mitchell
This sentence is in the section that explains the process Storyline uses to decide what the user sees: If they're using some other non-Flash compatible browser and you...
By Leslie McKerchie
Alison L Coops
I imported all my audio to my presentation file like I always have.  No problem.  I go to sync my audio, 3 of the slides have the wrong audio.  I go back to import aud...
By Justin Grenier
Emma Santiago
Hello . I am  enjoing quite a lot Articulate 13 But  I wonder why there are no characters(photographic nor illustrated) that  look Chinesse.  A pity  because I  need ...
By Justin Grenier