Product Last Post Replies
Jean-Francois Morissette
Hi, To customize my Powerpoint presentation, I created my own images and imported them into Powerpoint to use as bullet points. In my Powerpoint slideshow, the custom ...
Articulate Presenter over 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Jamie Jewer
Hey there, I have content on a layer that I want to animate (using a fly-out animation) after I click a button that hides the layer. Can anyone help me? Cheers, Jamie
Articulate Storyline over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Russ Sawchuk
I would like to thank Articulate for putting in the effort and resources to keep my favorite software - StoryLine - up to date. Update 4 makes four updates in the 18 m...
By Leslie McKerchie
Agnieszka Gorgon
Hi there, I recorded a screencast without audio and inserted into Storyline. I then imported a sound file and synced it to the screencast.  Both play well in preview a...
By Leslie McKerchie
Poppy Hill
When I try to play the screen capture video I made, it plays in preview but not in the published html file.  Any ideas?
Benny Kurniawan
Hi everyone, I have been trying to figure out the layout issue of the HTML5 publish in the iPad Safari (iOS 7). When I previewed it in the iPad Safari (launching from ...
Marina  Boldasheva
Hello! I hope that you can help me. About half and year ago our company purchased a license for Articulate Storyline and we installed it to one corporate machine. T...
Kimberly Combs-Hardy
Good afternoon, I'm not sure if anyone else has seen this (if so I apologize to reposting an already answered question), BUT I opened Articulate Presenter 13 today, wi...
Alphonso Hendricks
I have completed a Glossary in Engage 13' and uploaded published files to my website www.navelearning.co.za Linked to GLOSSARY menu item. However, my mp3 sound bytes n...
Articulate Engage over 10 years ago
Darrell Bird
We are using the Articulate Suite '09 and have several Engage interactions embedded in training presentation.  Just in the last few days, we began having issues with s...
vinayak kadam
Hello All, I am facing this very frustrating issue of browser being freeze or lock-up after a JavaScript alert is displayed in my flash version of course on Safari bro...
By vinayak kadam
Brajesh singh
Hi, When course lounch JAWS reading total items of the menu total slides plush total Scene. For example I have 3 Scenes and each Scenes have 4 Slides. i.e. there is to...
Mihai Barbulescu
Hi everyone, I'm trying to use a scroll panel in a hotspot graded question. i want the learners to click a specific area of a document, and the scroll panel would be o...
Jeff ("JP") Redman
A couple years ago I asked this question, was told how to do it, and the client thought it was spectacular. Now I can't remember or figure out how to do it, which is r...
Graham Batte
When publishing a project for Web output, I am not receiving the pop-up when publishing is complete.  I am referring to the window that should appear and give me the o...
Clint Higgins
Hi, Has anyone else had trouble with downloading the update to Storyline from 11/15? I can't seem to get the new update.  Any suggestions? Thanks
Jerry Sun
How does the storyline link to a database? Could you make a example for me? Thank you!
Helene Caura
Hi all I have this request from a client: "We would like to use a driving analogy to take the user on a journey from the “Drivers” perspective. Ideally the images he...
By Leslie McKerchie
Jessica Brown
Hello everyone!  I am completely new to this program (well, e-learning in general), and I am looking forward to getting really good at this.  I understand triggers, bu...
Gerry Wasiluk
Anyone else see something this? I have a course with custom nav--most slides have a next slide, previous slide, pause slide, and replay slide buttons. All slides, exc...