Product Last Post Replies
Andi Thauerer
Hi! I'm testing presenter 13 now and I cannot get the presenter image published. Any ideas? Andi
Articulate Presenter over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Harri S
Hi All, I have a drag and drop item that I essentially want to be hidden. The problem is that when I hover my cursor over I get the 'hand' symbol which gives the game ...
Articulate Storyline over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Janet Sagmeister
Hello: I'm having trouble getting a published Storyline program to open on iPad. I have checked the correct box when i publish it but when I try to open it nothing hap...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Chuck Elberti
I have a tutorial with several learning games (word quizes, true/false etc.) and when the learning game is completed (correctly) it doesn't advance to the next slide. ...
Santhosh S A
Hi, I have published few PPT's and loaded to the LMS. I now have a minor change that i have to make on all PPTX files, re-publish and reload to the LMS. Re-Publishing ...
Rosa Pereira
Hello, I'm experiencing problems with a published .zip file on the Cornerstone LMS: the system is showing the passing score only, and not the highest score, the one w...
stefania picheca
I have created a .story file, and I am trying to add screen recordings.  When I press record, I get a strong noise from the tool, and don't know what is causing it.  I...
Luke Fletcher
Hi Folks, I have a button that adds a variable when it is - this is working (Pseudocode: on click = counterVar +1)  However, once the button is clicked, it needs to be...
Richard Blunt
Hi, I have a 2x2 table. I want my learner to drag and drop a red X into one field of the table AND drag and drop three green check marks into the other three fields. I...
By Leslie McKerchie
Michele Israel
Hi all...I can't seem to find a tutorial on how to branch...maybe I am missing it. Can someone point that out to me or perhaps walk me through the process? Thx. Michele
By Leslie McKerchie
Gordon UBS Lam
Hi folks, There are a number of posts here on how to adjust how the font appears in the slide notes.  But is there a way to apply the same formatting to multiple sli...
By Leslie McKerchie
Kelly Verhaeghe
Hi, I need to publish a movie from an interview. The movie was cut in chapters (1:15h). Sthe storyline contains about 50 slides. Can I refer a slide to a chapter of th...
By Kelly Verhaeghe
Juanjo Haro
Hi Is there any way to launch the course on ipad without the "PLAY" button. I mean, that the course starts to run whren loading? Any way to modify some html or javascr...
By Juanjo Haro
Ben  Wyse
Thought someone might be interested in one way Storyline can be used. The client needed an interesting and compelling promo landing page for an upcoming product...
By Wim Timmerman
Tom Dorsey
One of my biggest complaints  about storyline is that navigation simply could not be locked on html5 (namely the menu on  the left).   Fast forward 1 1/2 years later a...
By Brian Allen
Ramon Smitherman
I have a bunch of very large courses that each have a slide with a web object.  The web object points to a specific domain and program.  Now I plan to migrate the prog...
By Andre Van Looveren
Andrew Probert
I'd like my training module to have a link to the Quiz in the main menu, but have it active only after the user has gone through all the slides.  Obviously, I don't wa...
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Alison Martin
Is there anyway to format the text in textboxes beyond changing the font and alignment? More specifically, I have a numbered list and I don't like the way the text is ...
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Brett Rockwood
Now that Studio 13 is out will we be seeing a major release of Storyline soon? I have my wishlist of improvements...
Kim Narvaez
Are there plans to add a 'text to voice' tool to the future program updates?  It's the one tool that Captivate offers that I wish I had on my Storyline program.