Product Last Post Replies
Gordon MacPherson
How about audio volume. I have video on 90% of all my slides in the Presenter Panel and about 10% of the slides are bumpers with intro narration. I have .wav files imp...
Articulate Presenter over 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Bailey Kennedy
Hi all, I am trying to test a course that uses adaptive learning. I have seen a few posts about it that use results slides and take the user to a menu of the modules t...
Articulate Storyline over 10 years ago
Maja  Oi
Hello. Can you watch an project hosted on a cms on a mobile device such as  samsung  android   or other mobile device as  cellphone or on an i-pad?  I hosted an åproje...
Tom Dorsey
I can't seem to find where to set default question feedback in Quizmaker 13. Tom
Articulate Quizmaker over 10 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Danny Blais
I know this may be impossible but I was wondering if it can be done? I have created a template and would like to be able to lock the master slide so others can use the...
Stefanie Ford
Quick Question... If you go to manage question banks, and you delete a question bank, does Storyline delete that question bank from ONLY that one course, or does it de...
Maxim Iegorychev
Hi everyone, I have problems playing Storyline output on mobile devices like i-Pad. The ouput is placed on a server and activiated by pressing a matching button on m...
By Leslie McKerchie
Ghislaine Laurin
Hello, I have published my Articulate Storyline modules to CD. Everything works great except when I click to open a PDF attachment. An Internet Web browser will open w...
By Leslie McKerchie
Kenneth Park
Hi I would like the timer to be reset on a one question quiz if the learner gets the question wrong and has to return for another attempt. I know this was an issue on ...
Timothy Weir
The instructions from David Fair here changed my life when working with Studio 09. With '13, I have no idea how to apply the Flash Movie method to resize the interacti...
Nick Martinez
Hi everyone, I have tried multiple times to import power point slides into storyline and for some reason it does not work. I continue to get an error message. I then ...
By Nancy Woinoski
Niels Peter Johansson
Hi, I am about to begin a project in Storyline where the customer wants a language selector as front page (choose between 11 languages), course content (9500 words/35 ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Aisha Mackay
Hi there, I am creating a course where I use the 'hover over' feature to trigger layers and click to carry out the executive function. When I run it on the iPad, obvi...
Michele Esser
I'm very new at this and have a course created and a question bank created.  Is there a way to show the question bank in story view?  Ideally, I would like the trigger...
By Leslie McKerchie
Ruth Shrauner
Happy Friday all! I cannot get my variables and states to work properly. Please let me know if you have any suggestions. Here is my situation: On slide one: students ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Patrick Doyle
Hello Forum, This is a query for the technical staff. I have installed Studio 13 and it has replaced Studio 09. i opened a project which was created in Studio 09 and...
By Leslie McKerchie
Patrick Doyle
Hello Forum, This is a query for the technical staff. I have installed Studio 13 and it has replaced Studio 09. i opened a project which was created in Studio 09 and...
Articulate Engage over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Thomas Cabes
I've put a web object inside a slide (display in slide), I've marked 'Load web object automatically' and performed a 'test link' which works fine. After publishing the...
By Justin Wilcox
Deepesh Kumar
Hi All, We are developing a training program on Articulate Studio '09. Our query is can we customize the review quiz option in Quizmaker so that the learner can leave ...