Product Last Post Replies
Benny Kurniawan
Hi everyone, I am interested with the Studio'13. Where can I get access to the Beta? Thanks.
Articulate Presenter over 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Bobby P
Hi, So I have designer that built a SL that is 100 slides long (I know...... That is another conversation) With a fianl test at the end. Well they have to score 100% t...
Articulate Storyline over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
PRAKASH B
Hi everybody will we extract data form the particular slide? for example we have 10 slides and we want to track 8th slide data from the output.Any possibilities are av...
By PRAKASH B
Vijai Anbarasi
Hi, This may be a bit technical, but just thought I might give a try with any suggestion or advice on the issues we are facing with Ariticulate Modules. We recently vi...
Articulate Quizmaker over 10 years ago
By Vijai Anbarasi
Melanie Fine
Hi, I've been trying to figure out a workaround to publish my Storyline projects to my Wordpress site and obtain user data.  I've recently purchased and installed Lear...
By Ali Shahrazad
Nikki Lowin
I have set up different states for a correct and incorrect response to a T/F quiz slide. Not sure how to set up the triggers for them. Right now, triggers are set for ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Salwa Saad-Abdulla
Hi, For some weird reason when I publish this one page it refuses to insert the bullet points! Any ideas?
Articulate Engage over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Nikki Lowin
I would like users to be able to use a scroll wheel to scroll through an image. It works in Preview but not when published. Is there a setting I might be missing or ? ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Matheus Castro
Hi, I need help! How do I make it mandatory viewing for all trigers / layers before the students move to the next slide?
Amy Jokinen
I have a slide that the learners return to frequently, and I'd like to have the audio instructions play the first time only. How can I do this? I know I can make two v...
Geoff Rankins
Hi In my course, I'm setting up an exam emulator to mimic an externally moderated certification exam: 50 multiple choice questions to be completed in 40 minutes. I've ...
Jim Rehmann
Hey everyone. I'm using Century Gothic 10 or 11 point for some text boxes in Storyline. (Century Gothic is our company's design font, I can't use a different one). In ...
By Leslie McKerchie
John Black
I'm running a Storyline SCORM package in Moodle. When the SCORM is complete and closed by the user, I need to automatically trigger a browser refresh on the course's h...
By John Black
Thomasina Bradbury
How do I number quiz questions in Storylin3?
SORCHA FOX
Hi, I'm new to Storyline, and am specifically interested in using it for a survey. However, I can't get the survey results to show up in my LMS report. Obviously the p...
Gordon UBS Lam
I want to show an image (actually, a page in a document) on the slide and when leaners roll over it they see a zoomed in view of that section of the image.  I though...
By Leslie McKerchie
BJ Wang
I am seeking expertise to help me create the following question scenario: Given a question, if the user selected the wrong answer, a feed back slide with hints will be...
Maggie Foley
I'm a long-time Captivate user, primarily developing software sims.  One of my clients is considering Storyline, and they've asked me to provide some info to help them...
By Leslie McKerchie
Elizabeth A
Hi, I have a course with several essays and short answers. The course is completed over time, so users need to log in perioadically to complete the essays. I have had ...
Richard  Crouse
Normal 0 false false false ontGrowAutofit /> MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 Hi.   I'm having a problem with ...
By Justin Grenier