Product Last Post Replies
Manuel Aicart
Hello, When I click on incorrect objects on slide #1, the "red state" stays still. I'd like that state to disappear as soon as I select another object, as on the rest ...
Articulate Storyline 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Robert Castleberry
I've published several courses as CD courses, and when doing so, it seems to strip the audio from the PPTA file. I've gone in several minutes later and the audio is si...
Articulate Presenter 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Ashley Patrias
Looking for animation video online tool.  Hope I can create and import video into web based training classes using storyline... thinking about using goaminate for maki...
By Ashley Patrias
Philip Johnston
This question has been asked elsewhere, but not really answered...apart from the ability to export standalone quizzes, is there anything Quizmaker can do that Storylin...
By Brett Rockwood
Paul Blount
I have a 'final' quiz that is made up of several other Storyline quizzes that were imported into the final quiz. Last week I received a message that a couple students ...
By Christine Hendrickson
Job Vlaming
Maybe this method is widespread, I don't know. But I just figured out a way to achieve a few nifty things by bypassing the timeline: 1. Create layer exit animations 2....
By Job Vlaming
Christophe Breemersch
Hi, In quiz questions, the hover color is by default a kind of blue.  You can change that via a custom theme color (control 1 and custom 2) However, for the sequence d...
By Laith Salama
era despitri
i have question about articulate stoyline, whether e-learning courses product can be used for a laptop that does not use articulate storyline?
By Bruce Graham
Henry Sanders
I have a .athm theme file that contains styles for the font, colors, and master layout. When I import this file into a new articulate file, the theme layout appears on...
By Henry Sanders
Andrew Kelly
I need a quiz option to do the following. I want to have a list of 9 questions on the same page. There are 3 answers however many of the questions share the same answe...
By Andrew Kelly
Keith Doney
I need to support a quiz type where the learner provides answers multiple questions (up to 30) before submitting them all for evaluation and feedback. Answers to all q...
By Keith Doney
Jeffrey Dalto
I'm fuzzy on the difference between a standard screencast in Storyline and the "View" mode that's one of the three interactive choices (view, try, test). It seems like...
By Jeffrey Dalto
Ben Passmore
Hi there.  I'm having trouble working with states. I had an image file that changes states when another image file came in. I have the trigger set up so that it change...
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Jesse Kramer
Can some one point me to where the tutorials are for using the lightbox. I don't really understand what it is or how to use it and when I try to search for it I get lo...
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Zsolt Olah
Hi, Is there a way to control the order of modules in the Library on the Articulate Mobile Player (either manually on the iPad or remotely from a server)? Or they disp...
By Michael Hinze
Elena Fobert
I want to display items from hidden to normal when clicking the next button.   I've got a button count trigger to enable the use of the next button, but the states don...
By Alexandros Anoyatis
Chantelle N
Hi all, I am building a course that is a simulation of a menu system. There are two "main" menus, each with different submenus that the user is branched out to when th...
By Alexandros Anoyatis
Rachel Leigh
Which option should I pick in the InstallShield Wizard when installing the update to Articulate Studio so that I know it got updated?  Add/Remove or Reinstall?  Nothin...
Articulate Presenter 11 years ago
By Rachel Leigh
Steve Jones
Hi - I've got a real puzzler. A client is testing one of my courses on his LMS and scored 100% on the quiz, but the results slide shows the did not pass results slide:...
Articulate Quizmaker 11 years ago
By Geert De Rycke
Beverly Roach
I have included a logo in my Storyline presentation.  Is there any way to reduce the size of the logo display area?   It just looks too large.  Thanks!
By Beverly Roach