Product Last Post Replies
Mike Hurlocker
Hello forum, I used FTP to upload a course to my website that is hosted  at Godaddy.  Here is the link: http://www.thesharkshocker.com/WorkSamples/TBICourse301/player....
Articulate Presenter over 11 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Payal Tandon
I was just wondering if there an equivalent of annotation in presenter in Storyline. 
Articulate Storyline over 11 years ago
By Adrian Dean
Gnaneswar R
HI all, Any one experienced strange issue with articulate presenter while publishing courses. I have experienced the issue a course consists of 170 slides when i check...
By Peter Anderson
Jesse Spinella
Here, take a look - I've got a crooked relationship. LOL... Just like all my real life relationships. No idea how this happened.
By Peter Anderson
Paula Penning
Hello, I would like to insert a custom montage to the top line of the base frame.  Does anyone know how to do this?
By Paula Penning
Martin Talbot
Hello ... I'm working with the Trial version of Storyline at the moment (and thoroughly enjoying the experience, I might add!). My query is as follows: I have a quiz w...
By Peter Anderson
Karen Jackson
I have had this explained to me (.ppta files and whatnot) but whenever I have to update training I end up losing my sound and quizes. Support told me I need to be more...
By Peter Anderson
S H
Hello! Has anyone else had issues with trying to delete objects in SL and the delete button on the keyboard doesn't seem to work? I installed parallels onto my mac lap...
By Adrian Dean
gayle mair
I've made a drag and drop where words appear one at a time and are dropped into the correct box.  Unfortunately, some of the words are not visible because they are bei...
By gayle mair
Darsheia Hayes
Is there anyway to prevent a user from accessing the content slides once they have accessed the quiz?
By Darsheia Hayes
connie nadeau
I am creating a Try It scene and one of the text boxes I would like to have so the user can put any text in it.  It is part of a form.  Is there anyway to do this?
By Adrian Dean
Donna Carter
Hello I've seen the post on how to remove the slide numbers from the Outline tab, and wondered if anyone knows of a way to just remove them from the Notes tab?  Thanks.
By Peter Anderson
Jesse Spinella
Is there a way to change all radio button selectors to be the same color after they're in place on a slide? Or all check boxes, all text, etc. to update across the ent...
By Adrian Dean
Faith  Halpern
Would it be possible to convert my present courses from Articulate V9 to Storyline files so I can produce mobile courses? What would be entailed? Plase let me know. Th...
By Peter Anderson
Josh Wyman
I have several videos (engage interactions) in my course and I have set a trigger to advance the slide "when media completes".  However, once published, if the user pa...
By Adrian Dean
Nancy Lubbers
During a quiz it would be helpful if the "submit" button highlighted automatically when you chose your answer.  It does highlight when you go to click on the submit bu...
Articulate Quizmaker over 11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Benny Kurniawan
hi all, Is there a way to animate an object in Storyline? Thanks.
By Bruce Graham
Jase Lopuszanski
Hi all, I have some strange tracking behaviour with Storyline that I can't solve. When a learner successfully completes an assessment the following data is returned ...
By Peter Anderson
Waqas Shaikh
Hi, I just finished publishing a quizmaker 09 quiz on my local desktop.  When I play the quiz and try to print the results at the end it does not work.  I click the "P...
Articulate Quizmaker over 11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Jay Qadan
I made a portal demo with Storyline's Recording Screen, I need to edit the background but cant find any way to do that, or at least couldnt find a way to paste a backg...
By Peter Anderson