Product Last Post Replies
Avery William
Hello Eheroes! My result slide for all of my exercises is off. I am sure it has to do with the fact that I cut and pasted it and moved it around a bunch of times. But ...
Articulate Storyline over 11 years ago
By Avery William
Gail George
I imported a quiz from Quizmaker and the review quiz button takes me to the feedback layers, not the quiz questions and it is not showing the user the quiz questions w...
By Avery William
Eric Matas
We're running into a not supported error in IE8. It'd be great if the html files did not need to be edited since they are hoping this project can be maintained by non-...
By Adrian Dean
Gary Giurbino
I updated Storyline last week. Now when I publish my file for review, the Engage piece won't work. I followed the instructions in this article (http://www.articulate.c...
By Peter Anderson
Nuria Castellanos
I have been reading a lot on what is possible and not possible in Articulate and I do know that we can always use the zoom effect on images or on part of the screen. N...
Articulate Presenter over 11 years ago
By Nuria Castellanos
M. Bosscher
If this has been asked before, I apologize, I did a search and found nothing but might not have searched by the right parameters. When I do a Record Screen, if I inser...
By M. Bosscher
Jessica Schneck
Hi, there, Just noticed I forgot to branch ONE particular slide in a HUGE course. Is there a way to correct post-publishing on the back end? Like edit the code? Woul...
By Justin Wilcox
Corey Thoma
I am importing an html file that was created in captivate into a page in storyline..when viewing this after being published the html file resizes automatically to be a...
By Justin Wilcox
kevin king
I am new to this, but I having major problems with this software, which makes me start wondering why I did have my employer purchase this.  Problems as follows: 1) st...
Articulate Quizmaker over 11 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Matthew Graham
Hey, all! I am using a thumbnail that hyperlinks to a pdf file in my current project.  When using Firefox, it pops up nicely, but it simply does nothing when using the...
By Peter Anderson
Sally Koppy
I created and inserted a screen recording, seamless so far! I can right click on the recording and choose preview, and it plays fine. But, when I preview the entire fi...
By Peter Anderson
Michael Gallagher
I have an FLV video on a slide. The slide properties are set to "Resume Saved State". When I run the course on the pc the screen works properly. The video runs the fir...
By Peter Anderson
Joshua DeLeon
I just published my 110 slide Storyline file to web. I have a opening video that is supposed to play when course starts. All that shows is a white screen. After a coup...
By Joshua DeLeon
Sarah Newman
Hi all, I'm working on my first course in Storyline and just finished recording my narration. Yay! However, I can't get my bullets to animate in individually on my obj...
By Kristin Savko
Kristi Nokken
Does anyone know if there’s a way to make the Articulate Play button appear quicker after the animations on the slide appear.  I have a lesson where there is no audio,...
By Peter Anderson
Ben Leong
I am creating a app to be distributed using the mobile player on a ipad My design has a sidebar that I want to have appear the entire time the app is being used.  The ...
By Adrian Dean
Josh Groban
Hi, there We are working on a project, that need to re-write some FLASH content into HTML+JavaScript. So we can import content as web object, and publish for iPad app...
By Adrian Dean
Kristen Williams
Does the timeline/states/notes panel undock? It would be fabulous if it did so that I could move. I am CONSTANTLY expanding and minimizing it. :(
By Brian Allen
Joshua DeLeon
Is there a way to change the hover color to the Matching Drag and Drop quiz option? Joshua
By Adrian Dean
Jill Blaser
I can't seem to figure out what the popups on the left side images stay on the top of the slide in the hover state, but all of the popups on the right side (on the ske...
By Jill Blaser